• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Hawkwoman and Hawkgirl has confusing past and brightest day# 0 fixes it.

Shiera Hall, the hawkgirl that belonged to the JSA has had multiple lives and multiple incarnations, but she was never called Hawkwoman or Shayera. In her latest incarnation, she had Kendra's memories and body but Shiera's soul. Kendra died many years ago when she commited suicide. When Hawkgirl was resurrected in Blackest Night, it was now Shiera with all their previous incarnations (including Kendra's) memories.

So is this
Kendra or Sheira's body? Or did Kendra always look like that? I thought she had short brown hair?

Its Shiera Sanders with all her memories of her past lives.

Kendra - Brown hair

Shiera - Redhead

DC made a confusing storyline in the past:

Kendra Saunders killed herself.

Shiera Sanders' soul enters Kendra's body.

Kendra's soul returns to her own body as Shiera Sanders' soul leaves the body.

Kendra Saunders is killed in blackest night.

Shiera Sander is ressurected with all the memories of her past lives - Kendra Saunders,Chay-Ara,Shayera Hol,Shayera Thal Hol and Thanagar Thrasher

Im getting all the GL trades at the moment, just seems like a while since they last released one. Need to get Agent Orange next.

Also planning on starting getting the John Byrne Man of Steel run, im pretty sure my local comic shop has the entire run in trade which is helpful as I havent been able to find it online.

nah they're not out this week

the end of Ultimate Avengers first arc was due this week though, bah

at least volume 2 will be bi-weekly (due to the whole palaver between Millar and Marvel over them stealing his idea)

It's all the people that when they enter a room, people are violently sick with fear and anticipation. They'd rather they just died then and there rather than wait and endure the possibility.

I might read/will read.

I'm so DC'd at the moment though. Though I'm technically only following current Marvel comics (unless you count catching up with Blackest Night).

there's a lot of good stuff from DC at the moment, outside the main Batman and Green Lantern books. Detective Comics (Rucka's writing is awesome) and Secret Six are outstanding, Brave and the Bold can be really good as well.

That looks alright. Sometimes the animation styles they choose for the animatied movies really annoys me. Especially when they struck perfection with Bruce Timm's animated DCU in the first place (well...second. The 1998 updated style is the definitive one I suppose).

--

Just finished all of All-Star Superman. Genuinely a stunning series, so concise yet so quintessentially Superman in all his silver-age glory. I just love Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely so much. It was actually a moving, intelligent, action-packed story, told of 12 issues (seems like more, so much happens!).

I love. Considering I'm so ambivalent to Superman.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!