• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Looks like theyve been taking pointers from Invincible with the death of Ares (which wasnt a big shock to be honest, I assume his son will play a big part in this later)

Also I absolutely love the last page with Osborn and Caps shield reflection getting bigger and bigger

sigh this better not be true

reaction to both

noooooooo.jpg

Yeah, I always pronouced it SinESStro. With the ess being emphasised. Rather than SINestro like you said ReZ.

The official rule is go by the cartoons, but I haven't seen any with Sinestro, and you probs have, so I'll deal.

I think the Green Lantern animated movie pronounced it the way we do and probably Justice League as well. I assume ReZ is just crazy then.

Oh I read Reborn Finale today.

The creatures in his flash forward (lol) look like the creatures in Tony Starks dream.

I assume its not a coincidence?

I reckon it's a foreshadowing of a new Avengers baddie.

Stain maybe? Stark Tech gone bad is his deal, but maybe he's too Iron Man centric.

He was pretty powerful a couple of months ago in ASM when he

Trashed the DB

single handed. Spidey took him down a little easy though. He could definitely be A list though- It's a shame he didn't make the cut for The Initiative, really. He's got the same blue collar approach as Taskmaster.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!