• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

It's bizarre, cause I both have no problems with the films AND hate them at the same time (all 3).

Tobey Maguire is just rubbish as Peter Parker/the parker in the movie's is rubbish. he's the antithesis of the character in the comics. I think the second is probably the best, but I still turned it off half-way through a while back, when trying to rewatch it. Mary Jane struck me as really high-maintenance and annoying, and Harry Osborn didn't sit well with me, as I hated his jumping to conclusions.

Only seen the third one in the cinema, then once on DVD. Might try and rewatch that...I liked some of the set pieces. But other than that, they're so fail to me.

There are some funny bits in them tbf.

I wonder which version of his last moments they will use:

The original one where its just him on the plane trying to stop it or the updated one where Bucky is there aswell and loses his arm

Well seeing as the Avengers movie is going to be based on The Ultimates, I imagine we can expect the Ultimate origin with the nuke.

Finally picked up part 1 of the Sinestro Corps War TPB, amazing stuff, ordered part 2 along with Rebirth now (weird order I know ;))

Plus also got the 3 volumes of Planetary that are out, and again it's top notch stuff, love the nods to a couple of DCU characters (Superman and a Lantern that I noticed at least)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!