N-Europe

Wii60 love is increasing!

Maiky-NiSuTe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i would love to. but not only for Nintendo but also for any game company out there. i am a gamer and i don't look at the console but i look at the game's. although Nintendo has the fresh wind that i like.

I thought he was talking about this site not Nintendo itself?

Hmm if i look at my friends i see.... 360..... and a rare Wii60 combo (most are waiting on Mario kart, Smash and other experienced gamer games for the Wii. on the other hand i have relatives who are starting to ask me every thing about the Wii because they want to buy one in December!

(Now i am starting to think of it, I really fear the Wii is going to be out of stock again in December!!! So pre-order as fast as you can!!)

Hmm if i look at my friends i see.... 360..... and a rare Wii60 combo (most are waiting on Mario kart, Smash and other experienced gamer games for the Wii. on the other hand i have relatives who are starting to ask me every thing about the Wii because they want to buy one in December!

(Now i am starting to think of it, I really fear the Wii is going to be out of stock again in December!!! So pre-order as fast as you can!!)

Remember a load of people are waiting for Halo 3 so that'll shift a load more 360s. And in Europe we don't have the big 3 games for wii this year so ...

Remember a load of people are waiting for Halo 3 so that'll shift a load more 360s. And in Europe we don't have the big 3 games for wii this year so ...

Maybe so. but on the other hand people who buy Halo3 are experianced gamers and most of them already have a 360 i think

Maybe so. but on the other hand people who buy Halo3 are experianced gamers and most of them already have a 360 i think

Not really 24 million owened the original xbox, and currentlly only about 10 million own the 360.

You joking right????

i'm seriously pissed off now?

Maiky-NiSuTe can you confirm this?

Well we are getting Metroid Prime 3: Corruption in October, then Mario Galaxy in Q4, and Brawl in 2008.

It was on the press release that NoE put out at E3.

Word what you say better TWATFACE and maybe it wont come across so retarded! I did say "perhaps" quite clearly, the N64 wins the race by a mile but since obtober 2006 me and 8 of my mates have been doin 8 man pro evo tournaments with some Project Gotham too, at least twice a month on the 360.

Sorry that my sarcasm didn't come across right.

Anyway....that doesn't sound fun to me though:)

thanks for the confirmation, as shitty as it is

I know its a bit of a bugger, but I keep hearing rumours that it will still come out this year. All the major online Uk retailers have it listed as coming out this year.

well this is the reason why i have an EU Wii and an US Wii.

metroid and brawl are both on the US list for me because they come sooner but i take my chance with galaxy because it might be released at the same time or even sooner as the US release

o yeah and i do not know how to check if it is true or not. i dint do any resurged on how many experienced gamers who owned a xbox bought the 360 in the end. i only see what happened in my own environment.

Guest Stefkov

I really don't see the point in buying a US wii for games that will come out over here anyway. I understand for games that are just Japanese exclusives or US ones.

When the games take a few weeks or months I dont see the point. Then people wonder why games don't come out over here. Everyone's imported the game so it doesn't sell well over here. Then they see it as our region doesn't like/isn't interested in that game so they won't release the next one over here.

May just be me making all that up but if I was in the developers seat I would think that.

well to me its simple if a game is released i do not want to wait. and above that importing a game is cheaper to.in the cube era the US cube was easily payed for in the end by the savings of importing games. also i import these games for reviews and events of nisute (and if N-europe wants to for here to)

o ps Nintendo and game developers do read our forums!! and they see that we all import games because of these reasons. Europe has only one BIG problem and that is translation!

well to me its simple if a game is released i do not want to wait. and above that importing a game is cheaper to.in the cube era the US cube was easily payed for in the end by the savings of importing games. also i import these games for reviews and events of nisute (and if N-europe wants to for here to)

o ps Nintendo and game developers do read our forums!! and they see that we all import games because of these reasons. Europe has only one BIG problem and that is translation!

The only problem NoE has is communicating release dates for its games mate.

an import Wii has another up side! you can download the VC games from the US and also the WiiWare! and that in combination with your european Wii and the 360 in the middel is a pretty cool sight

Don't you need an american credit card for that though?