Wii60 love is increasing!

Maiky-NiSuTe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I don't see the problems with the 360.

Mine has only ever frozen on me and that's sorted by turning it on and off.

I've never had a major crash so it's been really reliable.

The first time the graphic chip/board had problems. the second time it died on me juts like it did on me yesterday. but now it is getting replaced ^.^

but only one major draw back...

xbox sends me a shipping box (takes 2 days to arive) than i have to pakage it and call UPS to collect it (takes another 2 days) then it will be sent to xbox (takes another 2 days) than they sent it to who knows were and that will take at least 25 workdays (so 5 weeks) to get it back there then they will sent it back to me with UPS that will take another 2 days so that is 8 work days thanks to shipping and at least 25 workdays (so 5 weeks) to get it back meening it wil take up to 7 weeks until i get it back......:shakehead thank you Microsoft....

well i am glad i have 2 360's and 2 Wii's so i can play anyway :yay:

I guess I'm in the minority being only a Wii owner. 360 and PS3 games don't really interest me, so I doubt if I'll ever get either of those. I began losing interest in modern games last generation, and Nintendo breathing new life into gaming with the Wii and DS is all that's keeping me from becoming a pure retro gamer.

ps my 360 died on me today for the 3th fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the only bad thing about 360's, i'm now on my 4th since i got it at launch. Only had the ring of death once thou for some reason. I would be more annoyed if i had to post it to microsoft but i guess i'm lucky i can just swap mine for a new one. I feel for all you guys/gals who have to wait ages for it to come back.

Thats the only bad thing about 360's, i'm now on my 4th since i got it at launch. Only had the ring of death once thou for some reason. I would be more annoyed if i had to post it to microsoft but i guess i'm lucky i can just swap mine for a new one. I feel for all you guys/gals who have to wait ages for it to come back.

yeah unfortionaly it is. but now they know its the head sink they should have tackled it! so i think/hope this was the last time it dies on me

Plenty of games for PS3 :smile:

Gran Turismo

MGS4

Metal Gear Online

Final Fantasy

Loco Roco

Little Big Planet

Ico dev's 2 new project's

New Rockstar exclusive

Socom

Uncharted

Heavenly sword

Unreal Toury 3

Haze

Lair

White Knight Story

Time Crisis

Warhawk

ZOE3

Rachet & Clank

Killzone 2

God of War 3

Singstar

Wipeout HD

Hahahaha, what a crock of shit! None of these games are out yet, ad some haven't even been properly announced. This is plucking at straws to say the least!

I'm with the Wii360, although I'm not buying a 360 until the price drops and they sort out the technical problems. I'm not spending 300 quid on a machine that's going to die if it's a warm day.

PS3 is overpriced and if the best thing ti has going for it is a bunch of games that at best aren't out in the shops and at worst haven't even got release dates or aren't even announced yet then that says a lot.

Plus, with GTA IV coming to the 360 at the same time as PS3, the real big hitter wont have anything like the effect it would've had or it's prequels had on the PS2.

Oh and get over the fact that MGS4 will be coming to the 360,

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?primaryID=-1&simpleSearchString=metal+gear+solid+4&pGroupID=-1&searchUID=

Guest Stefkov
I guess I'm in the minority being only a Wii owner. 360 and PS3 games don't really interest me, so I doubt if I'll ever get either of those. I began losing interest in modern games last generation, and Nintendo breathing new life into gaming with the Wii and DS is all that's keeping me from becoming a pure retro gamer.

I guess I'm different. The Wii has put me off games for a bit. Well I havn't bought games for it, I havn't bought a new game in quite a while and I havnt even turned on my consoles since about a week or 2 ago.

Everything is just samey on the 360, but with the Wii it's different that's why I bought it. But then I've ome to realise I just want to sit back in a chair a play games. I don't care if it's constant button bashing it's still fun.

Pit-Jr speaks the most sense here. The Wii is overpriced. I paid the same price £180 for a cube and Pikmin, an extra controller and a memory card back when it was out. The Wii is £180 by itself. You can get a PSP for that price and have more functionality with it movies on the go, internet, etc.

Price is relative to whats being offered. Id say the Wii is the most overpriced system of the 3.

The PS3 is expensive, not overpriced.

I disagree about the Wii being overpriced. It comes with a game, and a lot of new technology in the box, ok, so it's not got the technology where it comes to the graphics, but the new controllers have people hooked.

I've just found out doing that camera trick on my 360, I have the heatsink in there and owned it about a year so I'm happy.

This statement probably holds true for most here, I thought I wanted Nintendo to expand the market but now I realise I don't want that now.

The PS3 now has bundles with 2 'free' games so im not taking Wii Sports into account.

The Wii can't even play a DVD and has a laughable amount of storage. The casing also feels like it might break if i look at it the wrong way. Nintendo clearly cut as many corners as possible and the price doesnt really reflect that.

I used to scoff at the PS3 myself but i actually respect what Sony did here. They wanted to create the (arguably) most powerful, feature-packed console available. Clearly it wasnt the smartest move but at least they had the balls to try it. I salute them for spending money and sincerely trying to make a leap from the PS2, instead of offloading a peripheral as a 'new generation' console (which clearly was a smart move by Nintendo)

yeah the cam heatsink check works pretty good and indeed my 360 died because it dint have it. still Wii60 is the way for me but i don't know if that will be the case in the future it all depends on the games because its the games that make the console and not the console that makes the game.

The PS3 now has bundles with 2 'free' games so im not taking Wii Sports into account.

The Wii can't even play a DVD and has a laughable amount of storage. The casing also feels like it might break if i look at it the wrong way. Nintendo clearly cut as many corners as possible and the price doesnt really reflect that.

I used to scoff at the PS3 myself but i actually respect what Sony did here. They wanted to create the (arguably) most powerful, feature-packed console available. Clearly it wasnt the smartest move but at least they had the balls to try it. I salute them for spending money and sincerely trying to make a leap from the PS2, instead of offloading a peripheral as a 'new generation' console (which clearly was a smart move by Nintendo)

I do see where you're coming from. But I think this generation will be a hard one for Sony, and personally i think they'll take a beating. They originally projected sales to be 11 million by march next year (Worldwide). They've sold around 4 million units. The Wii has sold around 9.5 million and the 360 around 11.5 million. Personally I don;t see Sony hitting those targets or things getting much better for them.

The PSE is very expensive, it doesn't seem to have the killer software a system needs and most of the PS3 games are available on the 360 which is cheaper and has a better online service.

Sony's games division recently posted a loss of 237 million dollars. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=169099

They actually cite poor sales as a 'good' thing so they haven't lost more money. Pathetic! They make a $200 loss on each system. Microsoft are also planning a $50 price drop which will put more pressure on Sony.

Oh come on now... first off the Wii doesn't play DVD's because Nintendo doesn't want it to play DVD's but its very capable off doing so. S o why don't they you ask well it is because of the durability of the lazer (any lazer will die if it makes more burn hours). Nintendo wants us to enjoy the console as long as possible without dieing lazers.

About the design of the Wii yeah it looks like a portable hard drive so what at least you can put something on top of it. also its really compact and yes the price does reflect it!

The Wii is more balanced that the over powered ps3 that makes developers cry of frustration because the hard ware doesn't handle as well as they hoped it would. up to now you can barely see the deference between the PS3 and the 360. That is why developers like the 360 and the Wii more. they only like the PS3 because of the royalty's that sony gives.

What takes more guts? Create a powerful console (that is done every generation up to now) or create a console that is less powerful but uses new ways of play. Talk to a bank and they will say sony shows less guts than Nintendo did!

I will not say the PS3 is a better or worse console than the Wii or the 360 but at least try to stick with the facts.

Like i said, it wasnt the smartest move by Sony, reckless even.

I have to wonder though... Had it been the other way around.... If Sony recycled the PS2 and focused on a motion sensing pointer controller instead of Nintendo and Nintendo released a behemoth powerhouse console whose graphics shit all over the PS3, would Sony still be the laughing stock of this forum?

Like i said, it wasnt the smartest move by Sony, reckless even.

I have to wonder though... Had it been the other way around.... If Sony recycled the PS2 and focused on a motion sensing pointer controller instead of Nintendo and Nintendo released a behemoth powerhouse console whose graphics shit all over the PS3, would Sony still be the laughing stock of this forum?

Well, it is a Nintendo forum, and I'm sure many people here dislike SONY and thei dominance over the last two generations. Remember, in both those generations they won with inferior technology.

Hahahaha, what a crock of shit! None of these games are out yet, ad some haven't even been properly announced. This is plucking at straws to say the least!

I'm with the Wii360, although I'm not buying a 360 until the price drops and they sort out the technical problems. I'm not spending 300 quid on a machine that's going to die if it's a warm day.

PS3 is overpriced and if the best thing it has going for it is a bunch of games that at best aren't out in the shops and at worst haven't even got release dates or aren't even announced yet then that says a lot.

Plus, with GTA IV coming to the 360 at the same time as PS3, the real big hitter wont have anything like the effect it would've had or it's prequels had on the PS2.

Oh and get over the fact that MGS4 will be coming to the 360,

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?primaryID=-1&simpleSearchString=metal+gear+solid+4&pGroupID=-1&searchUID=

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID LITTLE TOSS POT.

I can't be arsed to argue with most arrogant pointless member i have EVER seen on these forums. You are a total little fanboy who can take ANYTHING good that isn't Nintendo related. You start argument's for no reason, clog these forums up with shit when no one can be arsed. We were all talking about how much of a c**t you were on Xbox Live, but now you have just added icing to your dirty little infested cake.

Oh and about Metal Gear? I DON'T CARE IT'S A BLOODY GAMES CONSOLE.

Have you guys seen ff13 and gt 5? they look better then anything i'v seen on 360 so far?

The ps3 will be doing fine when big games like

Socom

Uncharted

Heavenly sword

Unreal Toury 3

Haze

Lair

Warhawk

Rachet & Clank

Singstar

Wipeout HD

come out

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID LITTLE TOSS POT.

I can't be arsed to argue with most arrogant pointless member i have EVER seen on these forums. You are a total little fanboy who can take ANYTHING good that isn't Nintendo related. You start argument's for no reason, clog these forums up with shit when no one can be arsed. We were all talking about how much of a c**t you were on Xbox Live, but now you have just added icing to your dirty little infested cake.

Oh and about Metal Gear? I DON'T CARE IT'S A BLOODY GAMES CONSOLE.

So you sit around discussing a member of a forum on XBOX Live? How sad are you. Have I upset you because I've basically discredited a moronic post where you cite games which haven't even been announced as reasons for buying a PS3?

What's more when you do reply you decide to use foul language and go on about some sad little internet pose you spend all night chatting to about me. oh dear...

I totally agree, but he shouldn't of brung up a post form pages ago just to have a dig of me, he act's like hes 5.

Oh my god, are you serious? I've been coming to these forums for years of course we talk about whats going on. And your doing it again, the only game that hasn't been officially announced is ZOE3.

I'm gonna say this again and everybody listen cause i'm sick of repeating myself.

When me and Zechs has this "fling" in another thread. All i said was stop talking about the PS3 like your 7 years old. I never The PS3 was the best, the Wii was worst or anything. All i said was if your gonna discuss the PS3 grow up and do it. And now for that, apparently i am a 360 and PS3 Fanboy.

Yes, that makes me a fanboy. Totally. Sorry if this thread if this thread is ruined, but blame Zechs for bring up a 3 day old post to dig at me.