NEurope

Enzo and AndrAIa aged because of traveling in the games.

Yes, but something a bit more substantial would've been better.

Oh man, that lady with the theatre face masks, she was creeeepy. I think there was an insane final episode where everything just went crazy and evil and twisted and scared thousands of children everywhere.

Hexadecimal, she was awesome, she'd wave a hand over her face and suddenly, y'argh! crazy mask.

I find it funny that Reboot had Game Cubes and a StarGate before Nintendo GameCube and StarGate movie and tv show.

Well the Gamecubes did indeed come before Nintendo's console, but that episode with the Stargate look-alike came after the Stargate film, which was released the year before. But yeah, I literally loved the pop references in it, and some of them I admit I would have missed if I hadn't gone to wikipedia's episode list first (it explains each episode's story and gives the references, really useful as it also gives their titles so I could search for them on youtube)

Also: I watches it on CITV but recently found it again on tv-links and started watching it on that/youtube. Is it really true they're making a film out of it? That is going to be freaking awesome if it is

i used to watch this ALL the time when i was a kid, but then it ended and i have not seen it since :'(