N-Europe

How do I get the Three Red Lights?

Sprout

Right... Sorry for uber bumping this thread. But basically I have no video and now no audio (again).

I've fixed it many times by wrapping it in towels and overheating it. Which fixed it for a while. But now its not fixing it anymore. And I want a completely bug free system when H3 comes out.

So how would I go about getting the red lights. I've already moved it all around. I've shaken it, spun it in circles, tossed it up and down, even smacked it a little... No luck.

So thanks for the suggestions.

edit* do you think if I made up some story about the video going out and then getting the red lights, they would still fix it for free?

Right... Sorry for uber bumping this thread. But basically I have no video and now no audio (again).

I've fixed it many times by wrapping it in towels and overheating it. Which fixed it for a while. But now its not fixing it anymore. And I want a completely bug free system when H3 comes out.

So how would I go about getting the red lights. I've already moved it all around. I've shaken it, spun it in circles, tossed it up and down, even smacked it a little... No luck.

So thanks for the suggestions.

edit* do you think if I made up some story about the video going out and then getting the red lights, they would still fix it for free?

Is this your Elite again?