N-Europe

Trauma Center:New Blood (Wii)

Zelda_Rulez

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shadow's referring to the rediculous delays.

As for a release date I, of course, don't have one. However Eurogamer has recently reviewed this and Fire Emblem and akaik they only review PAL versions of games, hence why their reviews always coincide with a European release. Maybe this hints that both these games are coming to Europe very soon?

Fiasco? Why? It wasn't an expensive game and it sold about half a million if I remember correctly.

As DazzeL said, just to do with the dates. We were to get it at launch, then January, then no release for a while, then July, then finally August.

Aren't we supposed to get Fire Emblem in March sometime? Hopefully TC will be about then aswell.

• 3 years later...

Megabump. Activated!

Bought this for a fiver recently. Absolutely adore it. I tell you something, the co-op is frantic. I tried it with Ine yesterday and we were shouting commands at each other and giving each other instructions. It did get really tense at some points.

"Ok, you need to drain this bit. I'll get the scalpel."

"Sure...shit the blood keeps coming!"

"DRAIN DAMMIT. DRAAAIN!"

I really enjoyed the co-op in this. Some challenging stuff in there, but screaming what to do instead of being professional was all sorts of fun. Good laughs if anything. Especially when someone doesn't know what tool to use after being told, and ultimately killing our patient :heh:

I tried to play this again at the start of the year, but there's no way for me to get homebrew in my Wii just now.