NEurope
Charlie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hm? Perhaps my post gave off the wrong impression, they were both awesome.

Or maybe you only THINK they were awesome, perhaps you should read them again ¬_¬

Or maybe you only THINK they were awesome, perhaps you should read them again ¬_¬

Well, I have already read the Abhorsen trilogy three times, and the Bartimaeus trilogy twice... :heh:

So this thread is been and gone but I've only started to read it.

It throws you straight in doesn't it?

I'm liking it so far. Only up to chapter 10 or so.

half the deaths in the book were totally pointless, has j.k lost all feeling for human life or summat?

half the deaths in the book were totally pointless, has j.k lost all feeling for human life or summat?

Don't be such a girl!!! It's a war... people die!! Even needlessley.

Get over it...

i agree, though the deaths seem random and like they may just be there to boost emotion, it is a war, any any one could have died.

i agree, though the deaths seem random and like they may just be there to boost emotion

But the problem is that they don't boost emotion.

last few chapters got me going though when hogwarts makes it last stand, thought voldermorts death was a bit shit if you ask me.

gotta love the kitchen elves though, they were 1337, never going to forget them :)

But the problem is that they don't boost emotion.

Dobby!!???

:(:cry: :cry:

I agree that the start of the book was very slow, but I was happy with how it was wrapped up.

I think showing a darker, more real Dumbeldore made him feel less like an all knowing, perfect, Gandalf clone.

Finished it last night.

Amazing! I loved every bloody minute of it. Although what annoyed me was...

That it was 19 years on, 19 years?!?!!? I felt like I had missed 19 years of Harry's life and made me feel sad

:(

And the fact that she didn't explain what happened to everyone at the end, annoyed me a lot.

I think she could have wrote another chapter explaining what had happened to everyone. Although she did answer a lot of questions on what had happened to people like Luna and such in a questions interview.

I'm so sad it's all over :cry:

Write more J.K Rowling :heh: