N-Europe

Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Ashley

Sounds like The Shield.

The Shield is a show about bent coppers.

Dexter is a show about a serial killer who works as a forensic.

The Shield = procedual

Dexter = personal

Dexter isn't trying to right wrongs for the sake of righting wrongs. He is killing people who need to be killed because he is so pyschologically fucked up if he doesn't channel it for good he will become one of those people he kills; the killer of innocents.

Finsihed Ep1, really enjoyed that.

Was it on googlevideo/the random chinese one or some other site?

I've been spoiled by stage6.divx's excellent quality and any other medium of streaming content annoys me now and Dexter isn't on Stage6. Or is it?

Also People, you know channels like ABC/NBC etc have streaming episodes on their sites. Are they whole series and how do I trick the site into thinking I am a US resident. A proxy of some sort?

Basically I want to watch me some Dexter and uTorrent is no good for me right now. (pm me if I've overstretched the mark)

I just watched the first episode over the internet, and I have to agree that it is fantastic. I love the what the serial killer does to the bodies, and it looks like the method the killer uses could be a major plot point in future episodes. The character introductions are very well done as well. You have a very good idea of the characters personalities after watching the first ep., but not too much.

The next episode isn't up, so I suppose I have to wait a week to watch it, but yeah, great show.

Was it on googlevideo/the random chinese one or some other site?

I've been spoiled by stage6.divx's excellent quality and any other medium of streaming content annoys me now and Dexter isn't on Stage6. Or is it?

Also People, you know channels like ABC/NBC etc have streaming episodes on their sites. Are they whole series and how do I trick the site into thinking I am a US resident. A proxy of some sort?

Basically I want to watch me some Dexter and uTorrent is no good for me right now. (pm me if I've overstretched the mark)

Ep1 was on Google, but most are on Stage6, i know how you feel.