NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Burnout 360

Apparently the burnout series will be coming to the 360 as early as the first few months of next year.

Source

Choze, just because you're a graphics whore who loves to post threads that contain nothing but screenshots, it doesn't mean that JonSt should follow you.

OLD.

Also how can you tease us and not show screens? :no:

You can bet that you'll have leaves on trees, blades on the grass, realistic debris, sparks.... Oh wait, will I care when i'm pelting down the road at 200Mph :hmm:

You can bet that you'll have leaves on trees, blades on the grass, realistic debris, sparks.... Oh wait, will I care when i'm pelting down the road at 200Mph :hmm:

Look its TGS. I want media. Look at MGS. So much new info there will debates for months.

You don't need to have loads of info to have hype and debates. We had sod all info for the Revolution controller, but look at the hype we had for that.

I'm hoping for no EA trax(thuis customiseable soundtracks-i never had an xbox-this might have been in the other burnouts), and the death of that sodding DJ!!!

I'm hoping for no EA trax(thuis customiseable soundtracks-i never had an xbox-this might have been in the other burnouts), and the death of that sodding DJ!!!

Don't like your chances on that.

Choze, just because you're a graphics whore who loves to post threads that contain nothing but screenshots, it doesn't mean that JonSt should follow you.

Fierce LiNk - Legend

according to the ign article it seems to be pretty secret, not sure if there is any media on it

Don't like your chances on that.

Actually, you can turn him off in options. Although EA being wankers and accepting lots of money means you can't turn some tracks off... thank god that black button is there. Or I'd have "I'M NOT OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" coming out of my speakers... Urk. :indeed:

Good to hear that this is coming to the X360.

Cos right now, the only console I'll most likely part my cash with is the 360....(for now)

Too many Burnout games being released IMO

I'd agree if this was a new game, but it's just a port.

Something people don't seem to notice is that Criterion were pushing out a Burnout a year before EA bought them.

Sign in to follow this