NEurope
Zygo Ape

Harry Potter Ending Leaked (Alledgedly)

I doubt another book will EVER get this type of hype and build up ever again, unless they decide to make the Bible 2.

Somebody has apparently Hax0rd Bloomsburys files and it now wafting an air of distinct Bullshit around the internet.

Link: Here

I remember last time a HP book was due to be released, someone nicked off with a copy from a printing factory and tried to flog it to the sun newspaper. :shakehead

Despite having claimed to hold its many secrets, i have yet to find any place where he has actually spoken of details, if anybody can find anything id appreciate a Link. he calls himself "Gabriel" asin the Angel Gabriel...... Yeahh

Gabriel is a real name you know...

anyway. If anyone wants to know about the end, surely a quick borrow of one of the many billions of copies to be sold world wide would be, like, a pretty good place to start? Just throwin that idea out there, ya'know...

That was awesome! I liked the scar bit!

I personally hate Harry Potter. I hope the ending is just shit and millions of kids cry and lose their faith in literature.

It's one of the only series of books I read, so I might aswell read the next one.

Lol at that picture. That owl cramped up.

According to the hacker:

Voldemort killed Hermione. Yes, that's true. And we knew that 2 days ago.

This is the end of the not yet published (someone could call that 0day) book

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows .

At the end of the story Hagrid was killed by Snape in the attempt of ambush Hermione and Ron.

Ron and Hermione flees in privet drive but Voldermort, surprising them, engaged a magical duel with Ron and Hermione.

Voldemort attacked trough the imperius curse and Hermione, to protect the life of Ron fight hardly for more than 6 pages and then finally die.

(boring, very boring... it's always the same story!)

Then, to make a long story short, Harry came up, killed all the bad guys and Hogwarts against became a good place to stay and have fun.

Ah, i missed one important information about Draco Malfoy, he started to create Horcrux (for fun and profit!).

The end.

Load of crap in my opinion, as Rowling has already confirmed that

Snape is good.

HARRY POTTER DIEEESSSS!!!

Anyway, I can't believe someone cares enough to come up with this.

Hey, Supergrunch, you know what's even better?

The prophecy? It's about Snape, not Potter.

Hey, Supergrunch, you know what's even better?

The prophecy? It's about Snape, not Potter.

lulz!

I doubt another book will EVER get this type of hype and build up ever again, unless they decide to make the Bible 2.

I haven't seen any hype for this book - the last few got much more hype than this one is getting.

I tryed to read the first book when I was younger and hated it. I then watched the movies and love them to bits.

Do you think it would be a good idea for me to try reading the books again?

I tryed to read the first book when I was younger and hated it. I then watched the movies and love them to bits.

Do you think it would be a good idea for me to try reading the books again?

Oh my god... so that's why you like the movies, you haven't read the books. :smile: I forgive you for liking Prisioner Of Azkaban, seen that you haven't read how so fantastically much better the books are.

Oh my god... so that's why you like the movies, you haven't read the books. :smile: I forgive you for liking Prisioner Of Azkaban, seen that you haven't read how so fantastically much better the books are.

Yup, I've never read past half way through the first book. I take it by your reaction I should try and read them? I think I might, but I won't read past what movie I've seen because I enjoy them so much I don't want to ruin them before their over, if that makes any sense.

Yup, I've never read past half way through the first book. I take it by your reaction I should try and read them? I think I might, but I won't read past what movie I've seen because I enjoy them so much I don't want to ruin them before their over, if that makes any sense.

Haggis, the movies ruin the books. You're thinking the other way around. Seriously, READ THEM. NOW!

Haggis, the movies ruin the books. You're thinking the other way around. Seriously, READ THEM. NOW!

alright, I'll try the first one again tonight and see how that goes.

alright, I'll try the first one again tonight and see how that goes.

And a warning... it only starts getting really good from the third book onwards.

READ THEM! my favourites are chamber of secrets (hidden underground tunnels with huge beasties are the greatest!) and number 6 simply because the plot was simplier but more detailed and great plot details were unveiled

I've got away with not finding out the plot of the latter books, and I really want that to be the same for the 7th movie. But I know somewhere there will be a headline saying "(insert name) dies!" or something.

I will read the books as you recommended, but I'm still going to stik to my guns and see the remaning movies before I read the book. I know you won't agree but I just love the movies too much to ruin them by reading a book that makes the movie seem like crap.

But thanks for the tip and I will definitely start reading them.

Does anyone know when the 6th and 7th film are due?

I've got away with not finding out the plot of the latter books, and I really want that to be the same for the 7th movie. But I know somewhere there will be a headline saying "(insert name) dies!" or something.

I will read the books as you recommended, but I'm still going to stik to my guns and see the remaning movies before I read the book. I know you won't agree but I just love the movies too much to ruin them by reading a book that makes the movie seem like crap.

But thanks for the tip and I will definitely start reading them.

Does anyone know when the 6th and 7th film are due?

6th has started i think, ok don't read book the 6th then, just make sure you read the 2nd and the 4th (and 3rd as it has the prophecy)

6th has started i think, ok don't read book the 6th then, just make sure you read the 2nd and the 4th (and 3rd as it has the prophecy)

I will do, I'll read up to 5 seeing as by the time I get to it the movie will have already come out.

I will do, I'll read up to 5 seeing as by the time I get to it the movie will have already come out.

the 5th sucks, not sure about the movie, it may be good as they would cut out the very dull bits of the book

I haven't seen any hype for this book - the last few got much more hype than this one is getting.

Except that this book has already notched up over 12 million pre-orders, 5 million more than the last one managed. Mind you, i should have rephrased that line to accompany my grounds of reason...

And a warning... it only starts getting really good from the third book onwards.

Good? That's where I think they stopped bothering to edit her manuscripts...