N-Europe

Why you're a dumb ass

Wesley

Ah I'd never do the lines thing that just looked... wrong.

Its a deal. I'll take my camera with me and I can give you minute by minute detail. :heh:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to take a picture of the paramedics relocating my jagged bone back into place...but I'll try.

Yeah you better... or else... like. I dunno really. You'll be laughed at by myself.

And maybe others will join.

Real life LOL at all of your silly things, except for Daft because it just sounded painful.

I do a lot of silly things when I'm drunk, the best time I can remember is going to this pary at a girls house, and me this girl and a mate got into her bath with cold water and just like sat there in it for no reason. The alcohol was also being stored there so we drank that as well. Good times. My mate ended up using the dads dressing gown which did not go down well when the dad came back the next morning!

I've realised this story is crap compared to the others :)

I'm a dumb ass because in my first week of 6th form I got dared to take loads of Pro Plus. Being the kind of dumb ass I am I accepted. So in a common room full of people I didn't know, for my first impression on them they would of saw me swallow as fast as possible about 40 something Pro Plus tablets. That just look like little white tablets. So great, now half of the people in 6th form think I'm a hard drug user.

Don't mean to be the voice of reason here, but you've probably knackered your liver up good there. You might have been lucky (given you threw a lot of it up), but you gotta be careful with that stuff :shakehead

As for being a dumbass, I'm usually too much in the other direction to have too much in the way of fun :( But I've definitely done some dumb stuff which I really am not going to mention here!

im not a dumbass usually, but when i drink, i tend to turn into one everytime.

last year, i fell over and forgot to put my arms out to break my fall this caused me to fall on my face which in turn meant that i smashed my front tooth off. it hurt lots the morning after.