N-Europe

The U.S.A. Grand Prix - ITV now

Fierce_LiNk

I'm not watching it...

Then why bother posting... :/

On topic...

I haven't watched a GP in aaages. I remember ages ago I was watching one somewhere and there was a pileup that had about 3/4 of the cars involved. It was amazing, luckily no-one was hospitalized at all.

I'm more of a rally person myself, not that I really follow it, I just like youtubing videos :D

To my defence, it did disappear off the front page, and I wasn't sure if it was just a one off or not...due to only having two pages.

I think it's kind of cool you took the time to watch it and start a thread at any rate. F1 though hardly a niche sport still relies rather heavily on the usual bunch of petrol heads and motor fans (and their exasperated wives/girlfriends). It's often on the verge of breaking out but never quite doing it. At least with Lewis on the scene it's getting much more interesting in Britain. Long live the Hamilton effect.

Incidentally, this reminds me of the Welsh racing fans that were spotted by the cameras at Montreal. Not supporting anyone in particular, just snuggled in a corner of the stands with their big Welsh flag, representing. Nice one. : peace: