N-Europe

PES6 Tournament

Noodleman

Table has been added to the first post. I hope thats correct because it took me 30 mins to fuck around with the layout to get it alligned.

Edit, Yeah 10 mins , 3 subs, no extra time, no pens. Stadiums and condition and stuff can be set to whatever you want.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Right, wanna get a game done now hobbzinio?

I'm free for a couple hours, dunno what's happening afterwards but I wont be free until well after 6 ish.

Just add me on Live and I'll accept, when you've added me I'm on my pc so I'll check the MS website and I'll go on the xbox.

Not entirely relevant to the tournament. But me a fresh just played a friendly, and he scored the most stunning of own goals to give me a 4-3 win. I'm sorry to embarass you fresh, but this needs to be shared, couldn't think of where else to post this. enjoy.

[Keane - Everybodys Changing on the old iPod ;)]

Kaka got em both. Im tellin ya AC Milan are literally a bunch of old grandads + Kaka. When I play some of the pacy teams like barca, I dont know how im gonna cope... Bloody selection process lol

Felt the same as Utd vs Barca. Man Utds defenders are very slow on the game.

Guest Stefkov

Anyone else want to try whoever is in my group? Me and hobzinio never could connect but no harm in trying anyone else?

Not tonight though, can't be bothered with pro evo tonight, it's an off day for a game like that for me.