• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a penalty shoot out

12-13 :o

Shame the dutchies won

England scoring 12 pens though :)

yeah what a shoot out! loved it when stephen taylor scored after the dutch manager ran on the pitch kicking off about him not taking one as he was enjoyed. Shame we lost though..

Yeh I agree, if Arsenal were rumoured to get him, I would also be excited.

But come on, you just know that he is the definition of overrated. He's a good young player but thats about it. I would rather pay £15-17 million for Bent (proven premiership scorer) than £25 million for Torres.

Yeh I agree, if Arsenal were rumoured to get him, I would also be excited.

But come on, you just know that he is the definition of overrated. He's a good young player but thats about it. I would rather pay £15-17 million for Bent (proven premiership scorer) than £25 million for Torres.

Yeah I agree totally, but I am a supporter, granted I may not prefer the signing but you support them don't you?

Having said that if it's true we could get Owen for £9 Million, I know which one I would prefer...

And I wouldn't pay £15-17 Million for Bent At all...

Another one thats overated

Hard luck to England!

The dutch 'keeper blatantly cheated during the shootout and the ref' didnt notice. The dutch coach shouldn't have been allowed protest the injured guy not taking a penalty - and he should have been sent off for protesting on the pitch.

Ferdinand was so unlucky!

Hard luck!

I remember you saying how quick we are to defend our players, look at you now going off on one.

Laughable considering It was an attempt to wind you up..

Rio Ferdinand isn't shit, he is just average, When it comes down to stats in defence Carra Owns all.

You do make me laugh

Anyway Liverpool are playing Colchester in a friendly...

Should be abit of a rivalry on the forum;)

statistics say it all, when you see the defensive record and goals ratio when ferdinand has been playing for club and country. World class talent.

And laughable me replying like i did? I think not. The reality is Mike Zim really does believe in his head that Rio is a poor player and has shown this on many occasions. And the average claim you throw out, also makes it clear of your biased.

If I made a post saying Carragher was piss poor, you would throw a hissy fit and try to get personal with me and then follow me into other threads, throwing out lame insults...

ROFL

Hobs Shut up :)

I know when faced with the facts about ur retarded ways around here, you feel the need to fall back to the condescending position, but thats cool. Because being spoken down too by a silly over-excitable, kid like you is hilarious.

And mike -

Wes Brown, Silvestre, Blanc (As a Grandad) and at times Quetin Fortune are hardly world class players, who have partnered Rio.

Get your facts right. Up until Vidics form this season, Rio has single handedly ran our defence for years.

Hobs we have been through this Rio, Carra arguement all the time

, it's been discussed, and all you do is bring it up and irritate me and no doubt the rest of the people who participate in this thread.

I just can't be bothered with you because every thread we have or discussion all you do is try to act the big man, and it's not working.

I'm choosing to ignore you because you are just that narrow minded, laughable and so easy to tick off.

So before we ruin another thread with this petty arguing and your immaturity.

I would like to take this oppertunity for people to watch this...

I only shared my opinions on Rafa's transfer record, cos i knew u wud have a fit.

And I would hardly say threw a fit, Just countered silly suggestions (rio has always had a world class partner) with hard facts.

Whats that got to do with anything?

Seriously Hobs what ever your trying to achieve stop it, because it isn't working, and were only pissing other people off.

We should have a poll over whos better Rio or Carra, me being a Manchester United fan I think Rio is good, his carm, he reads the game really really well. Carra is very get in there type of defender, aggresive type...I like him quite alot, So I would compare him to Vidic.....

They're completly different types of players. The better comparison would be Vidic vs Carragher.

But anyway QPR have stolen our assistan manager, we are rumoured to want Mark Kinsella to replace him. Would be nice to have an old player back, bit of a legend as well. As to wether Charlton will let him go....

They're completly different types of players. The better comparison would be Vidic vs Carragher.

Thats a cheap cop out. If we can't compare two players of the same position, then what can we compare, length of hair, eye colour?..