N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I went to the Wycombe v Liverpool Semi Final took us a good hour and a half to get out of the city.

NewcastlE on the other hand, slick passage through to the Motorway...

*Tut Tut*

Nothing I can do about, Ant mate.

Sorry. :(

Still, if you had a good time and liked the food...

Nothing I can do about, Ant mate.

Sorry. :(

Still, if you had a good time and liked the food...

I had a good time, great time infact however I can't say I sampled the Brummie food, I had some well prepared sandwhiches packed on Barnsey's Coaches....Huzzah...

Never really noticed the congestion after Villa matches, but that's cos we're usually leaping up and down and singing in a sky-blue and claret pub that we've taken over

Good Point and it raises ANOTHER question...

What pub do you go to before and after the games?

And if you regulary attend an away fixture what pub do you go to?

Home: The Oakfield

Away: Milenium Stadium The Mitre

I had a good time, great time infact however I can't say I sampled the Brummie food, I had some well prepared sandwhiches packed on Barnsey's Coaches....Huzzah...

The food at Villa Park has had a lot of positive reviews, next time you go down, try some Brummie cuisine, you'll like it.

I'll hold you to it

Okay. :smile:

Never really noticed the congestion after Villa matches, but that's cos we're usually leaping up and down and singing in a sky-blue and claret pub that we've taken over

That's CLARET and then BLUE! Not sky-blue, we're not Coventry! Christ on a bike!

Good Point and it raises ANOTHER question...

What pub do you go to before and after the games?

And if you regulary attend an away fixture what pub do you go to?

Home: The Oakfield

Away: Milenium Stadium The Mitre

Home: Usually The Bodega. Away, depends if the polis force you into an "away" pub. At Villa usually the Cap and Gown but we filled that up last time so we went and took over a villa pub. You could tell it was villa cos it was painted sky blue :D

Home: Usually The Bodega. Away, depends if the polis force you into an "away" pub. At Villa usually the Cap and Gown but we filled that up last time so we went and took over a villa pub. You could tell it was villa cos it was painted sky blue :D

The pub/bar I usually go to in Newcastle, simply because I have family friends there is the one in that new indoor entertainment centre "The Gate".

We are always made welcome by the Geordie Boys...

Might be a Beefeater, couldn't remember the name of it but was a very modern place and matched the new building

The Gate's OK for a night out, the pubs are a bit souless though. It's like drinking in a shopping mall.

Yeah I got a nice Breakfast in their though, it was back in early 2004 Mid Day Kick Off 1-1 It might of been Bramble fucked up for you lot (Again) and Murphy scored within 5 minutes...

By the way, why do you stick us up in the heavens, seriously 20 Minute walk up thier with your balls freezing, lungs un-able to draw breath and the players un noticeable....

That is a fair point hob and i agree but he only really started to play well for the hammers in the last part of the season. if he had played that way all the way through they would have been midtable.

was it just a purple patch or was it that it took him a while to adjust. i think it is the latter, but i would say he needed another season to be a truely "proven" premiership striker. still worth the gamble.

Liverpool look like they are going to try and sign Ryan Babble from under the noses of Arsenal. That should be interesting. the question must be asked of mr Benitez, how many fucking under 21 strikers do we need?????

Difference is Shevchenko was 30 years old when he joined Chelsea and is coming to the end part of his career. He has only played in 1 league his entire career (renowned for being slower then the premiership) and had no prior premiership experience. Tevez has played here and been excellent, plus has shown his ability on the international stage and abroad.

Pedant time:

Shevchenko also played for Dynamo Kiev.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!