Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think that would bother Blue somehow.

Yay I'm loving this! I get to hit on Bluey (and more...) and my girlfriend doesnt care! Doesnt get much better :yay:

who is this "and more" and where can i fight them?! :grin:

and this girlfriend .. i assume you've checked with her about devils threesomes vs. the good kind...? :wink: she sounds pretty awesome..

It would bother her if she know who booker was (slight bitchy comment there...).

tell me more! is there gossip? give me that!

She was veeeery taken with the Pikachu outfit. I can swing it past her if you fancy?

yes.

perhaps call her later ...

and hey! if anyone's quick enough to steal the thread away from me and jamba before we start *that* again there's a good discussion about furries all set up for you right there :grin:

Yeah I don't get the furries thing. When I was studying down in London there was a girl who seemed to like me and was into the whole furry thing. She said she was a purple tiger... also told me, due to a weird hormone imbalance, that she couldn't have orgasms.

Sucks to be her.

Yeah I don't get the furries thing. When I was studying down in London there was a girl who seemed to like me and was into the whole furry thing. She said she was a purple tiger... also told me, due to a weird hormone imbalance, that she couldn't have orgasms.

Sucks to be her.

oh jesus christ thats a genuinely horrifying thought O____o

although i thought that may have been the case with me untill i discovered ann summers. *phew*

Also pikachu outfit and sex talk? This thread is the best thing ever lol

Hell yeah. Anyway, how do you think Pikachu produces all his electricity. All the static built up from his little suit rubbing while he's getting his game on gives him Bolt 3.

Hell yeah. Anyway, how do you think Pikachu produces all his electricity. All the static built up from his little suit rubbing while he's getting his game on gives him Bolt 3.

Jesus I mean wow. lol I wont be able to see pikachu ever again now.

i'm gunna feel pretty weird next expo.... :hmm:

jamba, wanna go with me...? (<-- not a donnie darko quote)

just to clarify: i'm not into the whole furries thing . . . i'm in it for the cosplay... though admittedly i suppose i havent tried it... but... i'm not about to :hmm: got other things on the "list of stuff to try" list :blank:

Nah, to women orgasms are like shoes, they can never have enough.

i disagree. (maybe this is because i'm a converse kind of girl though?) tbh after a while all that pleasure just gets boring* ~ i enjoy give as much if not more than take.

*sounds sarcastic, but is not.

i disagree. (maybe this is because i'm a converse kind of girl though?) tbh after a while all that pleasure just gets boring* ~ i enjoy give as much if not more than take.

*sounds sarcastic, but is not.

May as well opt out of the gender with footwear like converse.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!