N-Europe

Reading and Leeds Fest.

Portlett

thanks for the tent reccomendations guys, i'm going to benicassim festival (southern spain) so water proofing etc wont be needed i hope! Line up for it this year isnt that great, though a festival on the beach.. how can that go wrong!!?!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few bands on the new lineup im looking forward to, Living End are a pretty cool band, theyre first two albums are ace not sure bout rest tho. Also !!! are real good, they supported Chili Peppers last year, check out the song Myth Takes. Mad caddies and Capdown will be good too, also would like to see Unkle but they're on same time as RHCP.

thanks for the tent reccomendations guys, i'm going to benicassim festival (southern spain) so water proofing etc wont be needed i hope! Line up for it this year isnt that great, though a festival on the beach.. how can that go wrong!!?!

Holy crap, you're heading to Benicassim. Good choice, went there last year and it was great. But seriously, you really wont need a tent except to store stuff in. Last year it was so hot we just gave up on the tents, as soon as it went past about 9:30 in the morning it was like an oven in them. Instead we just slept on the beach so we could immediately nab some shade for the day ahead. Plus you have showers and toilets nearby with no queues like up at the campsites. Oh and get plenty of sleep during the day because you will seriously need it for the nights activities, especially the last day with the massive rave up on the beach. Good luck!

few bands on the new lineup im looking forward to, Living End are a pretty cool band, theyre first two albums are ace not sure bout rest tho. Also !!! are real good, they supported Chili Peppers last year, check out the song Myth Takes. Mad caddies and Capdown will be good too, also would like to see Unkle but they're on same time as RHCP.

Huh, we have times?