N-Europe

The "Bring back the music thread" thread.

Oxigen_Waste

wasnt like me and the other dude, were being overly agressive, i just saw some ignorance and pointed it out...

If i'm musically ignorant then your just ignorant of other people. SCREW TUPAC!

TUPAC SUCKS ASS IN HIS GRAVE!

This is one of the reasons why the thread was closed by the Ash-enator last eve.

and here come another argument.....

To perfectly illustrate the point and reason why, and if i here a come back involving the word ignorant or "people like you" i'll screw, because it's hob-knob that started le argument that was the final nail the coffin.

no you did by speaking bollocks and on a subject you dont properly know nothing about ^ and the fact your now talking about people sucking ass in their graves, shows what a disrespectful, argumentitive little twerp you are...

love the word twerp, thought my mom was the only one who used it till now . . .

It was to incite some kind of response of course, i don't actually mean it. I mean how can a dead person operate a mouth? it just defies the laws of nature.

I'm argumentative on purpose this morning because you were being a total c u next tuesday as said yourself in the now closed thread, this thread will be closed also. and you shall be invisible to me from now on, so say what the fuck you like cos i really don't give a shit and your not worth the effort it takes to type a response, so i'm stopping the sillyness now.

I've found that on forums that have dedicated a dedicated music forum then these kind of arguements don't cause as much of a problem as all the different types of music aren't mashed together in one thread.

Not saying we should have a music forum just we shouldn't have 1 thread dedicated to such a broad subject.

maybe we can speak maturely

How can you talk about maturity with the way you type?

how can you speak down to me when you look like a drag queen???

how can you be condescending, when you come across as an idiot???

the world is full of questions son...

the fact that you believe shorterning words on the internet and typing with a quick type style is a reflection of iq and intelligence, again heightens my views that your a complete and utter fool...

this is what, the 6th thread you have followed me into??? lol its getting funny now mate

Sorry I will from now on not post on this forum for fear of following you into a thread.

The Music Thread is temporarily locked while we decide on a few idiots to ban from it who are just there to bitch with each other. This thread wasn't necessary. Complaints can be made via PM, you're just trying to show off.

Geez how self-involved do you have to be? I made it clear in the thread that "there have been too many fights and disagrements" in the thread. Notice the plural. I didn't close it becasue you were accusing this or saying that and I didn't close it because im a sissy scared of arguements.

I closed it because in its history it has resulted in several occurances of name calling, know-it-all-superiority and general bigotry (using the definition "person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions" rather than the more racially loaded one).

It is in the nature of the general forum to be stubborn and argumentative and I know that but there are times when it could elevate to a less 'typical' level. I don't care what you people call each other or what you think of each other and the judgements you make based upon what little insight into each others lives you have.

At the end of the day it was closed, as are several other threads, because we (the staff) don't want to deal with any potential greater fallout. Its all well and good for you to sit their attacking people through your keyboards but we have to clean it up and make sure this is still a nice place to be. Nobody would want to come here if everyone just bitched and moaned at each other and thats what was happening, the thread was turning personal. Making judgements on what little you know and then applying labels because of it. I mean for God's sake, are we still in high school?

We're still finalising a decision but it seems that we will just ban people from that thread. As at times the thread was fine but I closed it last night because it needed to be nipped in the bud and I was heading to bed and that was the easiest way. And when/if the thread opens again remember to play nicely. I don't like classic rock, I don't like rap, I don't like R&B and I don't like a hell of a lot of stuff (granted based upon what little I've heard) but I don't go in there to moan about it. It should be a thread for people to express their love for music and to share that love with others. Granted, people may not agree but that should result in people, naturally, having different tastes in music, not name calling and superiority complexs. Music is, more so than any other form of mass media, something we all engage in and enjoy as a whole and we should be able to do that in a civilised way.

(sorry to pull focus Shorty)