NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

So I had my party... (no 56k)

Different strokes/folks guys, let's not piss on his parade just because he doesn't want to get paraletic.

Different strokes/folks guys, let's not piss on his parade just because he doesn't want to get paraletic.

Well said..............

aw i wasnt meaning it in a nasty way when i agreed, gaming parties are awesome too!

'specially when its with people you like, and when you can whoop their butts and never let tham forget about it. ever :D

Yeah Game partys rock =o. Last year I went to the best game party...playing games from 3pm till 5am. We got up at 7:30am, and the strange thing is we werent tired...untill the next day.

Do you have Xbox Live, Marshmallow? I want to kill yo- shit, no. I want to fire bullets into your lifeless bod- NO. I want us to be good friends on the game. Friends who kill each other on the game.

haha nah i dont have xbox live i actually suck at halo 2:D but i play halo for pc online and im not to bad haha

ROFL. Interesting Marshmellow.

I myself just got back from a three-day long party down in the New Forest; I'd show pictures, but they are pretty XXX rated. ;)

HOOK ME UP! haha well at laest let me see how the "Pc Guru" parties:D lol

Sign in to follow this