NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
#1cubeplayer

I Need Help with a Research Paper

I'm writing a research paper on North Korea and nuclear developments and I need help. I'm having trouble coming up with topics for my body paragraphs and any ideas you guys could brainstorm would be greatly appreciated. The topics have to be things I can prove with evidence I can cite and analyze. Please help me out.

Thanks.

There was a program on More4 about North Korea just yesterday, I think it'll probably be repeated soon. That might be useful...

Oops, sorry my mistake. I didn't actually watch the program so I can't give any information. By body paragraphs do you mean like, 'comparisons to other national nuclear programs' and stuff?

Body paragraphs would be the paragraphs inbetween the introduction and conclusion paragraphs. They can be topics regarding North Korea and nuclear developments. Come on somebody help me!

Well state that it faces desperate economic conditions, international food aid have helped escape mass starvation since 1995, but the population remains the victim of prolonged malnutrition and deteriorating living conditions and Miltary projects use up the goverments resources that is needed for healthcare. Also include a map. Use mine

I probably add to this later on.

"Tensions between north korea and her southern democratic neighbour currently demonstrate that , according to kim jong ils crumbling communist dictatorship,modern western ideals still pose a corrupt and dangerous set of values that the north are somewhat reluctant to adopt. This old (cold war like)division of cultures has evolved into a nuclear stand off with north korea firing missles into the sea of japan in a defiant demonstration of strength that has angered the international community and has allowed US president bush to have north korea added to his infamous list of countrys that meet his "axis of evil" criteria . Kim jongs regime has recently engaged in diplomatic neggotiations with the international atomic energy agency (IAEA) in a bid to defuse tensions in the region . Western analysts say this could be north koreas way of obtaining aid for a population that is on the brink of starvation in a nation that takes pride in being reclusive . The west is currently at pains to address the issue of north koreas nuclear ambitions seriously , but the spectere of iraq and its ever growing insurgency will no doubt render these disscussions to the "diplomatic " variety untill developments in the middle east seem to improve . ( I HOPE THIS IS OK #1CUBEPLAYER , EDIT AS YOU SEE FIT MATE ,. im not to sure about that last sentence though , i would consider it too (unpatriotic) for your right wing american education . LOL . But please , feel free man . Its my duty to help a fellow ninty fan.

Thanks a lot bluemeanie., although I was looking for ideas, your post there will help me out.

Right wing education my ass, California is more Democratic than Republican despite Arnold.:D

Um it may be an idea to seach for the relations between n.korea and the un/us, there was a recent agreement between the us, and n.korea in the papers, it may be worth a look.If you go onto new-papers or the bbc'c site and search there archieves you may get somehting good.

Sign in to follow this