N-Europe

StarCraft II

Calza

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about making a thread this morn till i thought it may have been too niche, anywho . . .

i can't wait!!! Like all blizzard stuff its getting released for PC and Mac, so i should finally have something to stretch my mac's graphics card out on.

Kinda wished there was a release date but i think it'll be early next year.

I absolutely cannot wait for this!

Though I'm probably gonna have to buy a new PC (OR mac?!) for it. My current one has been arsey about playing a lot of games for about a year. Damn it.

The video I saw on IGN looks gorgeous.

Want. This. NOW.

STARCRAFT...................AAAAAAARRRRRGHH!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I loved the first one. I hope my computer can run this one! Any news on any new armies? I don'y mind if its just the old ones since the balance is ace!

This sums my feelings up:

starcraft2bout-thumb.jpg

STARCRAFT...................AAAAAAARRRRRGHH!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I loved the first one. I hope my computer can run this one! Any news on any new armies? I don'y mind if its just the old ones since the balance is ace!

This sums my feelings up:

they have brief descriptions on the Starcraft 2 webby site. i didnt play the first one but i'm kinda tempted to see if i can find a copy cheap . . .

Any news on any new armies?

Doesn't look like there will be any new races. They made it quite clear that there are only going to be 3 playable races. Terran, Zerg and Protoss.

Oh and Takeo, DEFINITELY see if you pick the first one up. Such an awesome game. The 3 races play so differently, it's just so much fun. The only complaint I have with it now is the maximum resolution it runs at is something really small so you can't see that much of the map at once. Didn't notice that as a problem 'BACK IN THE DAY' but now it's a bit irritating.

Korea is angered by this statement.

Any chance this will hit the 360? My PC isn't much of a gamer.

too niche for this bored at this time, i mean not much is known yet, as with most things blizzard we find out stuff like a month or so before launch lol

Korea is happy, pro gamers are pissed they have to learn a new game to make their money though.

Wow even eBay only have the PC version, I guess you'll be looking for a while.

probs end up buying frozen throne then . . . if anything - Amazon has some of the Mac ones for sale pre-owned . . .

i don't even know how to buy from sellers on amazon, i assume its ebay like but without paypal?

It's exactly the same as buying from amazon direct, i've done it a few times with no problems, one of those sellers is selling starcraft plus the expansion for 20 quid which doesn't sound too bad.

i don't even know how to buy from sellers on amazon, i assume its ebay like but without paypal?

It's exactly the same as buying from amazon direct, i've done it a few times with no problems, one of those sellers is selling starcraft plus the expansion for 20 quid which doesn't sound too bad.

£20 seems a lot to me for an almost 10 year old game . . . it think i'm getting either this or frozen throne of simcity 4 for my mac ATM i only have WoW and FM2006 for it.

Bought frozen throne of amazon for £5 with P&P, still gunna try and find starcraft for under a tenner.

Got starcraft and diablo II for 8.98 from HMV ^_^