N-Europe

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I read this on Wikipedia.

I wouldn't expect too much, it's sounding more and more like it's going to be a botch job like Venom in Spiderman 3 rather than the proper Galactus.

Stop moaning bout spidey 3!

Saw the big trailer before Spidey-3, looks good, not amazing, don't know if I'll go out of my way to see it, but I liked the first one more than most people. Plus the Silver Surfer arc is a cool story.

Well it does make its sense, that a superior being has no physical form. But Marvel's cosmic entites rock so much, I'd prefer they wouldn't mess with them. I'd love to see Uatu.

Can't see them putting the Watcher in there too, even though he was a major part of the story in the comics, not if they're not going to do Galactus properly.

Can't see them putting the Watcher in there too, even though he was a major part of the story in the comics, not if they're not going to do Galactus properly.

I was slightly disappointed by Venom in Spiderman 3, I thought you would have seen a lot more of him. Altghough maybe that's just me talking as a major Venom fan

• 1 month later...
I can't wait to see this, I thought the first one was pretty good so will probably go and see it next week.

(anything even slightly revealing abd the movie please put it under the spoiler thing)

If you're read any of the Surfer/FF stories from the comics you'll know the story off by heart anyway. They've just botched together the original introduction of the Surfer together with the one where Doom steals his board, and given it a really crappy ending.

If you're read any of the Surfer/FF stories from the comics you'll know the story off by heart anyway. They've just botched together the original introduction of the Surfer together with the one where Doom steals his board, and given it a really crappy ending.

That was my point lol. I don't read comics at all so I have no idea what happens, what should happen and what shouldn't etc.

But yeh, I can't wait to go see it, I liked the first one more than most people seem to.