N-Europe

Football Season 05/06

Eddage

Birmingham city have got relegated:yay:

Aye it was canny funny taunting the Birmingham fans! The police held the Newcastle fans back in the away coach parking bit because the Birmingham fans were trying to cause trouble with our lot. Shit match though... Looks like we won't get a UEFA cup place.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye it was canny funny taunting the Birmingham fans! The police held the Newcastle fans back in the away coach parking bit because the Birmingham fans were trying to cause trouble with our lot. Shit match though... Looks like we won't get a UEFA cup place.

So it was true :laughing: the person who told me I thought they were joking

I hope Newcaste do get 6th place even though it looks unlikely. They've been on great form recently.

I hope Newcaste do get 6th place even though it looks unlikely. They've been on great form recently.

I would love after the season we've had. Roeder has totally turned us around after the shit Souness put us through. I don't think we will though with both Blackburn & Bolton having a game in hand over us and we play Chlesea at St. James' in our last game.

^ I'm not doing so well in that.

I've come here to say cheers to Newcastle and Portsmouth for relegating the Blues, now we'll see all the Birmingham City shirts disappear as all the so-called "True Bluenoses" lose interest in the club they said they loved so much, and for St. Andrews to become deserted and derelict and knocked down and then they have to play at Manor Park, Nuneaton Borough's ground. :D :D

Damn 'noses, why must their ground be named after the Scottish patron saint.

Arsenal Ladies won 5 -0 against Leeds!!! Bloody hell.

Man, are they good.

Watched the whole match and it was more the fact that Leeds were woeful. Woman's football's got a long way to go, the goalkeepers especially are really, really poor. Mostly it was like watching sunday league.

Watched the whole match and it was more the fact that Leeds were woeful. Woman's football's got a long way to go, the goalkeepers especially are really, really poor. Mostly it was like watching sunday league.

I watched the 2nd half and I feel you're being cruel to Sunday league there. Honestly I freely admit to being rubbish at football but im confidant im better then all of the Leeds team and most of the Arsenal team.

you like dissing the Arsenal fans and then running away don't you, Spirited away?? :wink:

Not to worry though, Tottenham are getting UEFA cup football next season. Its all good for you guys......*runs away*.:wink:

You better think about beating West Ham first. Even though it is unlikely that will happen, there is still a chance of us getting 4th. As long as you drop points to West Ham and we win our matches against Man City and Wigan, then 4th is ours baby. But as I said, its not highly likely....:sad:

That really was a great game, really fast paced with tons of chances at each end. Reyes pleasantly suprised me at the end, that second goal was a quality finish, hopefully that'll give him the confidence boost he needs.

Yeah Steve McClaren got the England job, from after this WC2006.

I've got mixed feelings about this one. I can sort of agree with people who say it's better to have an Englishman this time around, but Steve McClaren for me is too volatile at this level. No offence to the lad, he's a good man and good manager in his own right, but he still needs some proving to do for me.