NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

Well I've just got back from the game, and to be honest, we have no excuses. Many Arsenal fans whinge and moan about getting unfair decisons and bad luck, but look, we're 20 points BEHIND chelsea, we have no-one to blame but ourselves, we've lost far too many games. And today, we didn't deserve to win, because for the simple fact, we're just not good enough right now. Although, Essien should of got sent off, that guy is a DISGRACE TO FOOTBALL. We only have ourselves to blame for where we are.

People say selling vieira was a bad decison, well I disagree, he'd reached his peak and was only going to get worse, what we SHOULD OF DONE though is replace him. Henry should of never become captain, he's rarely in Arsenal's own half. To be honest, and as much as I hate to say it, Campbell, Freddy and Pires have all had their peak and now lost it, Freddy was abysmal today.

We've got some serious building up to do, its been hard as we haven't had a lot of money to spend on players the last couple of years (spent £350 million on new stadium) so to be fair Wenger has the right thing bringing many youngsters up instead of spending loads. Reyes really hasn't performed to the £20 million we bought him for though, Van Persie at £2.5 was a fantastic buy however.

Bah i'll stop going on, but basically we've only got ourselves to blame for how we are doing in the premiership this season, and we have a lot of building up to do, I wouldn't be suprised if we sell some big names in the summer, Henry could possibly go, and Pires will go on a free. We need to bring in some big names, Ballack and Torres spring to mind.

From a neutral point of view I think that Arsenal should have had the goal given and I would like nothing better than to see Essien banned, well actually I'd like Wednesday to score a goal in my lifetime more than that.

Although he has been injured, Hleb hasn't done much for £13 million.

I cant believe Arsenal scored an equaliser in the 120th min to beat doncaster on penaltys

I cant believe Arsenal scored an equaliser in the 120th min to beat doncaster on penaltys

Couldn't believe it either, I was listening to the radio, cursing, saying we were rubbish, then next I know Super Manuel had saved us. To be fair to Manuel Almunia, he may be a liability on the pitch, he is fantastic in penalties. He played a few shoot outs last season and done well.

Congrats to Doncaster they did themselves proud, we honestly didn't deserve it. I just hope we can go on to win it, we need to win something to see Highbury out.

Although he has been injured, Hleb hasn't done much for £13 million.

Jeez give him a chance, players need time to settle in, especially when they're from another country. When Henry first came he didn't do much (went ages without scoring) and then bang look what happened.

I think Hleb has actually been one of our best players this season when he's played, cause half of em have been piss poor compared to recent years (Freddie and Gilberto).

Essien getting sent off would've been harsh! His first yellow, yes fair enough, he lead with his arm in the jump. The second incident with Lauren is laughable, his arm made contact with his chest, it wasn't raised, that happens in football all the time. Lauren just made the most out of it to try get him sent off.

Calling him a disgrace to football is absurd, yes he should have had 2 red cards this sesason (tackle on Ben Haim and Hamann) and they were really bad challenges, but a disgrace to football?

Roy Keane admitted in his book he set out to break Alfie Haaland's leg when he did and yet he's referred to as one of the best footballers in the Premiership ever... disgrace to football? I think not!

I've seen Bergkamp stamp on/kick players on the floor, throw elbows, disgrace to football? No!

Come on, you can't go saying things like that, it's just daft!

Essien getting sent off would've been harsh! His first yellow, yes fair enough, he lead with his arm in the jump. The second incident with Lauren is laughable, his arm made contact with his chest, it wasn't raised, that happens in football all the time. Lauren just made the most out of it to try get him sent off.

I've seen clear photographic evidence to prove that Essien struck Lauren in the face. Lets be honest here, Lauren is one of a few tough guys Arsenal have left. He's no wimp like Pires, he wouldn't fake it.

If I was the ref I would have sent him marching, and my old man who use to be a referee agreed with me when we saw the highlights on tv.

Essien is a dirty thug, I'm glad Arsenal and Man Utd didn't buy him.

I've seen clear photographic evidence to prove that Essien struck Lauren in the face. Lets be honest here, Lauren is one of a few tough guys Arsenal have left. He's no wimp like Pires, he wouldn't fake it.

If I was the ref I would have sent him marching, and my old man who use to be a referee agreed with me when we saw the highlights on tv.

Essien is a dirty thug, I'm glad Arsenal and Man Utd didn't buy him.

No you haven't, because he didn't make contact with his face at all. His arm hit Lauren in the chest.

No you haven't, because he didn't make contact with his face at all. His arm hit Lauren in the chest.

Did it now?

So why has Lauren lost a tooth due to it?

Did it now?

So why has Lauren lost a tooth due to it?

He obviously hit him in the chest thats why. </sarcasm>

Lauren lost his tooth (just broke, the arsenal bench said he MIGHT lose it) in a clash with Frank Lampard, haha, did you lot even pay attention to the match?

They clashed heads, thats why Lampard had a bandage round his head! Are you sure you even watched the match?

The replays and pictures have clearly shown Essien's arm hitting him on the chest, Tony Adams even said that Mourinho's comment of Essien being targeted because of his recent reputation held truth as that incident shows!

Essien is a dirty bastard, the reason he is targeted is because he tries to intenionally hurt people. But being that he plays for chelsea he gets special treatment.

A lot of footballers do, look at Sendoeros, in the first minute he hacked down Robben, this happens in football all the time. Lauren does it himself. It sends a message to the opposite team that you mean business, its trying to put them in a frame of mind where they're more reluctant to get the ball, it gives you a slight psychological edge over your opponent.

Although I admit, the challenges on Ben Haim and Hamann were completely out of order, but other than that nothing else has been.

I can't wait until to tomorrow becuase footie is back on

With Christmas and all Boxing Day matches just feel extra special.

With Christmas and all Boxing Day matches just feel extra special.

Not to mention the fact that roy keane is being paraded at celtic park tomorrow before the match, should be good.

A good Manchester United win, and another clean sheet is always good. :) Come on the ferdinand! :D

Saw the Liverpool/Newcastle game, and i thought Bowyer's sending off was a bit harsh. Surely a yellow for him and Crouch would have been sufficient?

Wow, Birmingham's luck really is out. Izzet got sent off for a dive when, abliet he fell, but he didn't make any attempt to claim that it was a foul and that he'd have a penalty.

Also, what has Baros done to his hair?!