NEurope
Eddage

Football Season 05/06

So erm, remind me who went 49 games unbeaten, without having to buy half the worlds top players?

Kthxbai

Wednesday are having a great week for injuries we now without first-team regulars David Lucas, Graham Coughlan and John Hills all out of action for 4-6 weeks. John Hills is a sad one mind. Full article here this happened a few hundred metres down the road from me(I live in Crowedge) and I only found out about this today although I did see the police cars blocking the road up from crowedge.

Although the two people who died were from a family of scum(dont take that as me saying they deserve to die its simply a fact)

whats funny is that nobody had said the players we bought were the top players in their position before we bought them. they were just good before they came to chelsea...

and now remind me of who won the prem after that 49 unbeaten streak of yours.

Wow thats shocking, never nice to hear things like that. Hope your team doesn't suffer to badly.

Edit -

Well kav, you did. But lets look at the broader picture, it took you 50 years to win a league title and a Russian Billionaire to fund the team and to buy a whole squad. Need I say more, and I won't in fear that this may turn into a flame war, which I do not want.

whats funny is that nobody had said the players we bought were the top players in their position before we bought them. they were just good before they came to chelsea...

Yeah its not like Crespo was the most expensive player in the world at one point is it. Admitadly it was for a day but still......

Don't worry I don't flame with football, I love banter!

I hold my hands up and admit we wouldn't be as we are without Abramovich, thats fair enough, but its not like I wish we didn't have him there, yeah we're lucky, extremely lucky, but business is business and he's here and its helped us!

first half was we lost 3-1 to the sheep shaggers. wednesday fans really piss me off though all they ever do is criticise eg a player who cant hold the ball when he has to jump to get his head to it is rubbish according to someone who sits a couple of rows back from me and they seem to forget we only finished 5th in league 1 last season and or suffering from a large injury list.http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/InjuryUpdate/0,,10304,00.html

I may be a couple of days late, but celtic humped rangers out of the league cup on wednesday night. Good times

Mon the hoops!

Great wins for all my teams.

Wigan 2 - 3 Arsenal

Norwich 2 - 0 Luton

Watford 2 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Unlucky Harribo ;)

wait you live in luton? yet if it was agreat result you would have to support Norwich.

My Dad is a Norwich fan (he's from Norfolk and so is my mum), I've been to a few games, and obviously keep an eye on how they get on.

My main team is Arsenal, through and through. I also follow Watford and have attended a few Watford games this season, I plan on going to the match against Brighton on December 3rd.

oh well in that case we beat you drew with you and lost to you in the space of 1 month 1 day.

Tue 18th Oct Wednesday 1-1 Watford (What a bunch of thugs your players are)

Sat 29th Oct Norwich 0-1 Wednesday

Sat 19th Nov Watford 2-1 Wednesday

Absolutely loved the Liverpool game. Crouch couldn'teven score from a penalty ha ha ha.

Good to see that they won in the end tho, really don't like that Perrin bloke.

Its getting a bit too easy, all this thrashing of rangers.

I know, i mean how much joy can be gained from beating a very average, mid table SPL team. Now if it were hibs or hearts...

I know, i mean how much joy can be gained from beating a very average, mid table SPL team. Now if it were hibs or hearts...

So true, id prefer a trip to pittodrie nowadays, at least there fans will give a bit of noise while being thrashed.

ON the whole Keane situation Celtic are top of Roy Keane's list as he ponders his next move after leaving Manchester United. Yet he is also considering Everton and Aston Villa as he would like to stay in the Premership

So do you Celtic/Villa supporters want thet man?

Oh andin another comeplty random story Arsene Wenger will be offered the job as Japan's manager if and when he leaves the Gunners. :confused:

I sure hope we dont get keane, the man is clearly past it and never plays more than 2 games at a time before needing his zimmer, lennon does a good enough job in the position as it is.

Went to the Arsenal v Blackburn match today, anyone seen Van Persie's goal? Incredible.

Van Persie's goal was awesome, absolutely awesome! git! haha

Crespo scoring is good to see, good goal-scorers goal too, then the bugger goes off with a knock...