NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
xanikseo

Cool twilight princess video

i like that, and i aint really been watchin zelda videos, so thats shown me quite a lot of tp i didnt know about

I like the way the music makes the video clip like a movie in a cinema.

I added a 30 min game-play video for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Whoa, man, that was soo cool. Like someone else said, very epic. I've always been excited but this, man, I really want it now!

If Nintendo show this video in the cinema I can see it doing ALOT of good. For those non-gamers it might seem like a new CG movie until they realise its a game and I'm sure they will go "whoa". Man, i'm babbling on again, am off to watch the video again lol.

how big is the 30 min video, cos its taking its time??

Edit: just finished

I thought that was cool. It was like a film trailer. I think that new zelda is gonna be awsome

i watched the 30 mins video before and it was awesome, it is going to be the best zelda game ever, i think itll be better than OOT, by a long shot. its looing so good

I just noticed that there is no 'Z' button; just an 'R' button in the top right corner of the screen 30 minute video.

There's a 30 minute video with Cube mag, I don't like cube but it was hard to resist.

I'm doing my best to resist watching any more videos. I really want to save myself for whenI get the actual game - we all know it's going to roxxer everyone's boxxers.

its gonna be the best zelda yet. watching the video, made me me think how hapy i am of being with nintendo. i soed a bit of it to my dad and hes not a gamer, and he said it looked really good. the facial expressions of the characters and the real life movement in the cutscenes. just awesome

I think it was cool although i was kinda dissapointed it gave away the fact that link turned into...well its pretty obious but just incase:

a Wolf

I wish they didnt show that and left it as a surprise, but on theother hand im more excited about playing it. The

wolf

looks like my nintendog husky called gromit.

Sign in to follow this