NEurope
Gaijin von Snikbah

Nintendo profits up 77 per cent

Should invest some money on super fast servers so their online games can compete with competitors.

Nintendo really need to take online gaming seriously this time round.

Should invest some money on super fast servers so their online games can compete with competitors.

Considering that last week over 1.5 million matches were played on DS Wi-Fi service, current service does quite well.

Considering that last week over 1.5 million matches were played on DS Wi-Fi service, current service does quite well.

I'm talking about the Wii

Considering Pokemon on the Wii is laggy they better get their act together.

Considering Pokemon on the Wii is laggy they better get their act together.

It is netcode, not server related problem. Not all X360 online games are equal either.

It is netcode, not server related problem. Not all X360 online games are equal either.

Fair enough - I'm sure things will be fine by the time Mario Strikers is released here.

I'm not suprised. They're making money on each console, right? How about a £40 Wii price slash and let the consumer benefit instead? :D

Rare? No thanks.

Rare have the great franchises (Perfect Dark, Conker, Banjo-Kazooie, etc), and Nintendo and Free Radical have most of their old, fantastic team.

Imagine a Perfect Dark on Wii made by Free Radical.

...Imagine a Perfect Dark on Wii made by Free Radical.

That would be bliss!

An 80% share? Awesome. Good acquisition I say, wanna see some more stuff besides Baten Kaitos though please.

how about Disaster: Day of Crisis? i think nintendo are impressed with the game and what the company can do. Looks good for games.