N-Europe

Wireless Adaptors on Vista

thirtynine.

What is you're current one?

Only one i know for a fact works is the Netgear WG111T because i was using it up until Acer released drivers for my PCI card. Oh and the Broadcomm 205, which is the card inside my laptop

Guest Jordan

I had to get a Ralink driver for a Belkin wireless card, even then it was extremely buggy and had to switch to wired networking.

My laptop which has Vista on it uses a wireless, god knows what it is though... but i've had no problems.

So you're after a wireless adaptor so you can put you're 360 through you're PC?

You could use one of these: http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/cat/Wireless/subcat/Games-Adapters-/-Bridges

£10 off if you go through Google Checkout so they're a pretty reasonable price and you could put you're 360 and PC into them making both wireless for about £30! A lot less hassle than ICS and Network Bridging

Well my current set up is a 12meter network cable from the basment where the router is to my bedroom. Since I am going to be playing online on my 360 i figured that using a wired connection would be a better idea. The wireless adaptor i got with my router wont work on vista as orange broadband lick balls and havent sorted out any drivers yet. Do you think it would be easyer to get a pci wireless card rather than USB?

I had to get a Ralink driver for a Belkin wireless card, even then it was extremely buggy and had to switch to wired networking.

My laptop which has Vista on it uses a wireless, god knows what it is though... but i've had no problems.

So i wasn't the only one that had problems with Belkin products. :blank: