NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
somme

Band photo session.

wow maybe i should share some of mine too... well i like the songs i'd agree with haver's opinion

I don't really like the colour one... I can see what you've gone for but for some reason it hasn't quite worked imo. They're all pretty cool though, nice and pro-looky, like album inserts or something.

Last ir probably the best, the rest seem kind-of nice, but not fantastic. The first one is great as an album cover with that text on it!

The thing that gets me the most about band photo sessions is that many of them involve the band just staring at the camera, hands in pockets, and bored.

I've always had this idea of having a photo session, with bizarre images of the band doing bizarre things, they sound stupid on paper, and look stupid on photographs, but they're better than a band staring, mesmerised and hypnotised, at the camera lens, looking as if they didn't really want to be musicians.

But these photos don't look like that, what gets me on the last photograph is that he looks like he is going to smile, so he isn't really looking bored. Plus the other photos look like he is messing about a bit, so, a good time was had by all.

*sighs*

...What?

Sign in to follow this