N-Europe

How do i get a girlfriend?

syco_link

ok hear it goes!

the girle who u think looks like a dog but i think she acts like a dog.

meaning shes the evil whisper in ur future girls ear (understand so far)

so if her mate doesnt like u ur in for a rough ride because she would go with what her mates sayin instead of listening to her own head(comprenday) especialey if shes good freinds.

on the other hand he may charm the pants off her friend turning thoes evil whispers into lovley melodic notes(are u still with me)

is their any othe parts u dindnt understand

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome..2 years is a long time to realise you love someone though, isn't it? I'd have thought it's the kinda thing that hits you straight away. Not love at first sight [which can happen. I know a few people it's happened to.], but after getting to know them for a while. Even so, it's not like there's anything wrong with it n_n

Dude there is such a thing in the world called punctuation, you know those little dots you put at the end of a sentence and those bendy lines called comma's.

mate its written how it comes out of my mouth! and by the time i have written a message it has alredy taken too long without those dots. but thanks for the heads up

Heheh...yeah, I guess. I always kinda fancied her, but it felt weird when I realised how I felt. Luckily she felt the same way.

Unluckily, she lives in Malta...have to talk to her by phone & MSN :sad:

It may seem kinda stupid, but hey, we can't help how we feel.

Nah, I know a few people [online] who have the same situation as you. Long distance relationships must be hard to keep up though..I'd hate it.

Guest Offerman

I can totally understand peoples wantage for a girlfriend. I mean I used to want one really bad. Either you will get one eventually, or you will loose that obsession. No matter what comes first it will always be a happy ending. For me I have really be so busy with work I have lost interest. I know one day I will find one, and I know it sounds rich coming from me - but optimism is pretty awesome.

no one is stupid!

i beg to differ (frinds can always sway the motion of judgement or desition makin)wether it takes one min or one year,

my eyes are old and wise but yet young and infentile

and if he likes her it dosent matter what flaws she comes with (unless axe murderer and any thing like this) but still this does happen in this world

guys when you get a girlfriend you will wish you could go back to not having one. Seriously the nagging is terrible, ok the sex part is teh shit, but for the majority of the time its all bad.

sounds like urs was faulty ther should be a number u can call and get a replacement :indeed:

no one is stupid!

i beg to differ (frinds can always sway the motion of judgement or desition makin)wether it takes one min or one year,

my eyes are old and wise but yet young and infentile

and if he likes her it dosent matter what flaws she comes with (unless axe murderer and any thing like this) but still this does happen in this world

my friends will never make a decision like that for me, and i know a lot of other girls that are the same. Its you goin out with the person not your mate.

i agree with jonst in a way, being in a relationship can be horrible, 'specially if you like spending time on your own

I can totally understand peoples wantage for a girlfriend. I mean I used to want one really bad. Either you will get one eventually, or you will loose that obsession. No matter what comes first it will always be a happy ending. For me I have really be so busy with work I have lost interest. I know one day I will find one, and I know it sounds rich coming from me - but optimism is pretty awesome.

just drive into brighton run down the first pittey ladey u see get out save her life hope she dosent sue u and fall in love ahhhhhhhhhhh :hehe:

Guest Offerman

Yea thats the thing. I don't really like being alone, even if its just one person - company roxors, and female company is always pretty awesome because you feel alot closer to them then you would a dude.

my friends will never make a decision like that for me, and i know a lot of other girls that are the same. Its you goin out with the person not your mate.

i agree with jonst in a way, being in a relationship can be horrible, 'specially if you like spending time on your own

i once new a girl just like that. i too thought it wasnt true, but one day BANG THE WORLD CHANGED and it does often shift in the way u want or dont want

i once new a girl just like that. i too thought it wasnt true, but one day BANG THE WORLD CHANGED and it does often shift in the way u want or dont want

ive always liked having time to myself, i have been with a few guys. They've all drove me nuts, wanting to spend 24/7 with me. ended up making excuse after excuse, just to get some peace! not that i hate male company, its great when your totally in love with someone, and spending time with them, but i need my space.

edit: and incase you wondered im not a 13 year old girl thats scared of boys. just to clear that up.

ive always liked having time to myself, i have been with a few guys. They've all drove me nuts, wanting to spend 24/7 with me. ended up making excuse after excuse, just to get some peace! not that i hate male company, its great when your totally in love with someone, and spending time with them, but i need my space.

true say! i do love the alone time,but some times the thing is if u have some one that u can spend silent times with, (as in not some naggin bird) then u have the best of both worlds

Heheh...yeah, I guess. I always kinda fancied her, but it felt weird when I realised how I felt. Luckily she felt the same way.

Unluckily, she lives in Malta...have to talk to her by phone & MSN

It may seem kinda stupid, but hey, we can't help how we feel.

Nah, I know a few people [online] who have the same situation as you. Long distance relationships must be hard to keep up though..I'd hate it.

Hey Kurt, know what you're going through. I can only really talk to my boyfriend through AIM (and occasionally through Skype) since he lives in the States. I only really get to be with him twice a year... so yep, long distance relationships are indeed hard to keep up, but as long as you really love each other, it's very much worth it. =3

So hey, keep it up Kurt. It's great to see that there are more people who have the courage and will-power to go through this. =D

wow i think we all got lost in are own things, were is syco link! has he asked her yet or what

some men can be as nagging as females if not worse! :heh:

hell yes probable more so! were u just abusing me again on the injury chat :bah: so how old are u then if ur not 13 and dont like boys and dont worry im not about to ask u out

edit: and incase you wondered im not a 13 year old girl thats scared of boys. just to clear that up.

Haha, yeah. I doubt It'd end up being like that with me n Jo. We both like our own time n that. We take each other for who we are. I've hurt her quite a lot too, she's always taken me back. I'm well lucky to have found her.

Haha, yeah. I doubt It'd end up being like that with me n Jo. We both like our own time n that. We take each other for who we are. I've hurt her quite a lot too, she's always taken me back. I'm well lucky to have found her.

stop mate im about to cry!! or somthin