NEurope
syco_link

How do i get a girlfriend?

Panda's are much more nicer.

Yeah, but panda's steal your food.

22 and a virgin, I know what you beat. :wink:

Just be friendly with girls, not desperate with some kind of goal in mind. I don't have a girlfriend but this month alone I was asked out by three girls to a dance that's coming up, all three of which I declined.

Excuse me the only thing you'll find me beating is eggs :p

B00007KQA4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Bluddy good book, studied it for me English GCSE Literature. A sad book though but oh so well writeen. In another note the guy that plays George now plays the head honco in CSI New York.

Anyways. I'd say it be better to be a virgin then have lost it to somebody you hardly know as:

a) You're probably gonna remember it for teh rest of your life and if it's a shoddy affair it won't be a happy memory

b) It probably wont be as good becasue you'll be so concerned about jumping the hurdle you probably won't exploit (wrong word but can't think of the right one) the full pleasure that can be gained from the event.

c)If you go and get smashed and do it with some dickheaded woman/guy. Then who knows, they could wake up, and with their evil vindictive mind they could go ahead and give you a Cleveland Steamer

Being a total nice guy dont work. I tried and I failed with that. If a girl is interested in you pretend that you arent interested in her but leave hints that you are. Dont be a total bastard though, I've never tried this but it isnt in my nature anyway. Unless you like pop culture, dont be yourself. I like metal and video games, how kool do I sound? Lie a little.

If you like metal and video games you actually sound very cool. Honestly.
(sarcasm?)

Really?Er..thanks, but over in shitty old england if you dont like hip hop and tracksuits, or indie and stripy t-shirts with collars then you aint considered cool. At least not where I live.On the border of the Chav Capital. Chavs are the english equivilant of wiggas if you dont know.

Sadly in todays society if you dont know your burberry from von dutch you aint "with it".

Being a total nice guy dont work.

i like nice guys but sometimes when you meet someone its nice to tease a lil by playin hard to get! relationships don't work with people who play hard to get just a bit too much.

I tried and I failed with that.

i know this sounds really crap, but not all girls are the same and you'll find a girl that does like nice guys i promise!

If a girl is interested in you pretend that you arent interested in her but leave hints that you are. Dont be a total bastard though, I've never tried this but it isnt in my nature anyway.

Thats it exactly :)

Unless you like pop culture, dont be yourself. I like metal and video games, how kool do I sound? Lie a little.

I hate pop culture :heh: Dude! you sound awesome :heh: dont be so hard on yourself. this applies to most of the dudes here your all awesome :D

I hate pop culture :heh: Dude! you sound awesome :heh: dont be so hard on yourself. this applies to most of the dudes here your all awesome :D

Why thanks, i am indeed awesome, just a shame more people dont notice it :weep:

hmmm i myself have had many girlfriends, the last one of which i very much loved but damn you Uni for taking her away!!

now at the age of 22 ive decided i want to be single for a bit, im fed up with getting into a relationship and just ending up hurt so for a while im gonna just go out and have a laugh with my mates and not bother about girls...if one comes along one night then thats a bonus. Of course we all need sex and its always handy to have a few contacts on your phone like me that you can call upon when needed. No strings, No hassle, lots of fun sex.

anyway as for the question how do i get a girlfriend? all you need to do is be yourself and have some confidence....its no good wondering why you havent got a girl if your on here most nights and when you go out or at school etc you dont talk to a single girl...

with me as i said ive had quite a few girlfriends and i just put it down to being confident and being able to talk to anyone! i know im not the best looking meat on the market, most girls wouldnt look twice at me but i chat to them and just make them feel like im interested in them which i am, make lots of eye contact, it makes you look like your really listening and taking it all in which you should be. Do this instead of just trying to get tangled up in their knickers or trying for a quick snog.... make them smile, make them laugh, dont get too heavy or obsessed with someone you have just met, play the old wait a day with the phone call/txt message. it works.

just go out with the i dont care attitude, dont be scared to talk to girls, just go up and start chatting to them, if they like you they will chat back, if not they will tell you to go away, but whats the big deal ? you dont know them, you spoke for like a minute, move on forget about it....

although i do hate it when you start to really get on with a girl and then you ask her out and you get the old "oh your really nice but i wouldnt want hurt you and if we split up we will lose our friendship" i hate that!! girls just tell us the truth that No fool you ugly go away! if you do that then we might leave you alone.

bah thats what i think anyway.

I hate pop culture Dude! you sound awesome dont be so hard on yourself. this applies to most of the dudes here your all awesome

Thank you :D . Now if only there was a metal/video game city we could all live in. that solve a few problems. The one addressed in this thread and others.

You dont know how to get a girlfriend?

Its simple. Firstly you gotta go outside, pull all ur clothes off dance around the streets naked doing the party boy gimmick and youll get a girlfriend in no time, or boyfriend.

oh yeah dude! i really cannot resist a man that dances naked in the street :heh:

i think youve solved their problem lol :D

You dont know how to get a girlfriend?

Its simple. Firstly you gotta go outside, pull all ur clothes off dance around the streets naked doing the party boy gimmick and youll get a girlfriend in no time, or boyfriend.

At this time of the year? Its freezing! Apart the getting a cold thing unless you have heated underwear on before you wont be at maximum impressiveness. Unless you are a trimmed yeti.

onlu thing you need is a rag and a bottle of chloroform

Ah yes, classic.

god the limit sucks

hmmm i myself have had many girlfriends, the last one of which i very much loved but damn you Uni for taking her away!!

now at the age of 22 ive decided i want to be single for a bit, im fed up with getting into a relationship and just ending up hurt so for a while im gonna just go out and have a laugh with my mates and not bother about girls...if one comes along one night then thats a bonus. Of course we all need sex and its always handy to have a few contacts on your phone like me that you can call upon when needed. No strings, No hassle, lots of fun sex.

anyway as for the question how do i get a girlfriend? all you need to do is be yourself and have some confidence....its no good wondering why you havent got a girl if your on here most nights and when you go out or at school etc you dont talk to a single girl...

with me as i said ive had quite a few girlfriends and i just put it down to being confident and being able to talk to anyone! i know im not the best looking meat on the market, most girls wouldnt look twice at me but i chat to them and just make them feel like im interested in them which i am, make lots of eye contact, it makes you look like your really listening and taking it all in which you should be. Do this instead of just trying to get tangled up in their knickers or trying for a quick snog.... make them smile, make them laugh, dont get too heavy or obsessed with someone you have just met, play the old wait a day with the phone call/txt message. it works.

just go out with the i dont care attitude, dont be scared to talk to girls, just go up and start chatting to them, if they like you they will chat back, if not they will tell you to go away, but whats the big deal ? you dont know them, you spoke for like a minute, move on forget about it....

although i do hate it when you start to really get on with a girl and then you ask her out and you get the old "oh your really nice but i wouldnt want hurt you and if we split up we will lose our friendship" i hate that!! girls just tell us the truth that No fool you ugly go away! if you do that then we might leave you alone.

bah thats what i think anyway.

The problem is (with girls you know) that they will talk to you even if they don't like you. It gives you false hope or you still have no idea if she likes you.

And then you start to analyse the situation in your head and start to calculate all the moves, making a mess.

This might not make a lot of sense, but nothing does lately.

Gah, this all so complex!

If you can find guys attractive, then fuck guys, it's easier.

I think you guys are analysing it too much, just let it happen natural.

I think you guys are analysing it too much, just let it happen natural.

I think that'd be rape in most cases then.

I think that'd be rape in most cases then.

As long as know one know about it, its all good.

If you can find guys attractive, then fuck guys, it's easier.

I'm not gay, besides i'm only 14 and not really that interested in sex yet.