NEurope
ShadowV7

Rumour : More SEGA announcements on the way?

How about a new Toy Commander game? :)

No Cliché are no more, unfortunately. I loved Toy Commander, and a Wii version would be amazing with adaptive use of the Wiimote for controlling the different vehicles.

Personally I'd like ChuChu Rocket! with a puzzle editor and the ability to trade levels over WC24.

No Cliché are no more, unfortunately. I loved Toy Commander, and a Wii version would be amazing with adaptive use of the Wiimote for controlling the different vehicles.

Sega bought out No Cliché before disbanding them quietly following the death of the Dreamcast, so presumably they own the rights to Toy Commander.

Really, out of all of the games mentioned, why am I the only one who wants a version of Virtua Fighter?

Well, Sega announced Daytona USA 2001 to be ported for the Cube...

I'd LOVE a daytona game on the Wii.

Or Sega could FINALLY finish Proppellor Arena, that would be SWEET!

Propeller Arena was actually finished!!

Propeller Arena was actually finished!!

I know.

People play it online on their PC's...

Question: Is it illegal to download warez of non-released games?

Those were different times back then:

Sega's VP Charles Bellfield recently made an interesting statement in Europe's NGC Magazine (formerly N64 Magazine):

"We have a few gems to release on the Gamecube that we have not revealed yet, and we feel that the Shenmue series would find the format an interesting prospect."
Source: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=6783&CFID=24597009&CFTOKEN=bca910223b14aa9d-1F90F37F-C09F-3E62-056663201F0FCB60&CFID=24597009&CFTOKEN=bca910223b14aa9d-1F90F37F-C09F-3E62-056663201F0FCB60

I'd crap my pants... twice.

To be honest, I think Sega should really hold back on reviving its old series' for now, at least until it gets its current ones right.

Someone at neogaf posted some stuff about Ecco 2 (DC) that never came out!

I would like Ecco 2 Wii! :grin:

Sega bought out No Cliché before disbanding them quietly following the death of the Dreamcast, so presumably they own the rights to Toy Commander.

I'm sure they do. Sega also hold the rights to Sonic. I take it you see what I'm getting at. (Hint: Shadow The Hedgehog.)

An unlikely one this as it would probably go to the higher-spec machines, but an Alien FPS could be great on the Wii — Sega own the license these days I believe. The motion-tracker beep through the Wiimote's speaker would up the tension, and feeling out a derelict corridor with a typically ineffective torch by pointing around could add a lot, I think. Hi-def graphics aren't really that important; Alien Vs. Predator 2 won't win any beauty awards these days, but it still has atmosphere and tension in spades.

Someone at neogaf posted some stuff about Ecco 2 (DC) that never came out!

I would like Ecco 2 Wii! :grin:

Ecco Online you mean? It went through tons of changes and eventually plopped out as Jaws Unleashed.

Horrible, horrible game! :(