NEurope
Cube

Gaming Magazines - Do you read them?

How many people can say they have had this :P

p1000411jy8.jpg

Ha, nice one. The only other N-E member i've seen in a mag was Mokong in Ngamer #2.

I first got NGC, gave up towards its end when It went awful, got the first issues of NGamer, subscribed as they were ace...and then they went back to their rubbish phase...I hardly enjoy reading it now. I haven't even bothered to watch their £1 DVD for months now.

I also get nRevolution, I've found every issue entertaining to read. It's a bit short on reviews, but there are plenty of reviews on the internet. I just find it good to read. In fact, I'm actually in the latest issue. Look for my Pikmin avatar.

I first got NGC, gave up towards its end when It went awful, got the first issues of NGamer, subscribed as they were ace...and then they went back to their rubbish phase...I hardly enjoy reading it now. I haven't even bothered to watch their £1 DVD for months now.

I also get nRevolution, I've found every issue entertaining to read. It's a bit short on reviews, but there are plenty of reviews on the internet. I just find it good to read. In fact, I'm actually in the latest issue. Look for my Pikmin avatar.

I think that magazine is terrible myself.

How many people can say they have had this :P

p1000411jy8.jpg

Ocarine of Time. What?

I'm in NGamer, as is my brother. I wrote a letter about how great Golden Sun is because they hated it. Fools.

I'm in NGamer, as is my brother. I wrote a letter about how great Golden Sun is because they hated it. Fools.

Which issue?

What was that caris, playing the epona song near cows?

Anyway, I just read Edge because they have interesting articles, even though I don't give a rat's ass about their reviews.

Issue no.2.

edit: To Spirited Away.

Just read it, lol:) Is your brother's letter in issue1?

I once had a cheat printed in NGC magazine, issue 11 I think, but they printed it wrong so it didn't work :angry:

Forgot about that actually, and have recently thrown out all my magazines, damn, oh well :laughing:

I've been getting NOM since the SNES days, my first copy being the one with Toy Story on it's cover, and havent ever missed an issue. Again, I dunno why I get it still, as I am usually done with it after a few hours, and I get all my gaming news off the internet. I suppose the letters amuse me and sometimes you pick up on a new "tip". In the N64 days tho, I used to be mad about gaming magazines, getting around 4 or 5 a month (Nintendo branded ones and Gamesmaster and sometimes Computer and Video Games), as I did not have the internet in those days. Fun times! I must say it was magical reading reviews and previews of Ocarina of Time in the run up too Christmas Day by the fireplace, sigh......

They seem to reckon they were both your letters! I like the "I demand a game for my sorrow" part.:)

I just remembered. I have a friend who's got himself into the ONM readers bits a few times. I was chatting to him and he said I was in an issue.

I was in Issue 5 near the back complaining that Advance Wars DS got a lower score than Another code and Touch Golf:p

I just remembered. I have a friend who's got himself into the ONM readers bits a few times. I was chatting to him and he said I was in an issue.

I was in Issue 5 near the back complaining that Advance Wars DS got a lower score than Another code and Touch Golf:p

Too right. That's insanity.

Ah, I remember reading that. :indeed: You got a sarcastic response from Greener didn't you?

Have you played Another Code?

Have you played Another Code?

Of course I have and I loved it. Just reading over it I realise what a stupid person I was. I think I emailed them before I had even played Another Code if not that then I was probably hyped up from playing AW.

I've had

- Bonus Letter in NGC. I pointed out at the end of a letter that I just lived in Wales, and that I was not Welsh. Got insulted by Greener for it. (instead of a reply from good 'ol Ed)

- Long Ranting letter in nRevolution

- Multiple forum posts printed in nRev

- Member of the month in nRev

Got insulted by Greener for it. (instead of a reply from good 'ol Ed)

Greener is the Editor isn't he? I've recently subscribed to NGamer and definitely prefer it to OMN! Thinking about having a look at Edge but can't seem to find it in any shops

Used to read GamesMaster, if I see a front cover of any mag I like or just want to read I'll grab one..