N-Europe

Limewire to memory stick?

Erm you can certainly put a downloaded video file from Limewire onto a memory stick. Just go to the folder your downloads go to (you can see which in your options) and drag it onto your memory stick from My Computer, same as you would with any file. Alternatively, set your download location to the memory stick in the first place, before downloading the file.

Whether you can play it in your 360 or not I don't know. I don't know whether the 360 supports all video codecs such as DivX etc..

Thanks for the sarcasm Moria, really helps. Maybe you should spend more time listening to ronan keating and stop being a dick.

Agreed mate :hmm:

And Google doesn't always work. I mean it's not the best for answers really is it.

Anyway, yeah dude should be fine going to your memory stick. But as I haven't got a 360 can't really say about that. Sorry!

Firstly, don't be rude to the staff. Especially when, under the sarcasm, that was a valid suggestion.

Did you actually try googling it? This is what I got from searching "play video files on xbox 360" http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=play+video+files+on+xbox+360

Various results that detail how to play wmv files, DivX encoded avis and other formats.

well, this is a forum ain't it? a place where you ask questions? Or am i wrong here

Yeah, but common sense says if you can work it out in 30 seconds on Google, why post it here and wait a few hours to get a reply?

Watch it, 21st Century Cowboy, I am staff you know and have the power to get you off this forum just like that. Also, What has my musical taste got to do with anything at all?

Yeah, but common sense says if you can work it out in 30 seconds on Google, why post it here and wait a few hours to get a reply?

Watch it, 21st Century Cowboy, I am staff you know and have the power to get you off this forum just like that. Also, What has my musical taste got to do with anything at all?

Oh my goodness! The power has gone to his head!