NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Halo3 Pre-order, Legendary Edition- £69.99

Think of the Lord of the rings extend collectors edition and the RE Chainsaw. Both started at £50 and now worth about £10. I doubt these will hold their value

Dont get the lush case.

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?!?!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

The one and only reason i'm buying this thing is because its the last true Halo game probably. I loved the first, the second was okay, hopefully this one will be as good as the first.

I just wanna own abit of that "history" not to mention, all the remastered cut scenes just got me.

the price tag put me well off, u think they wud of done it for same price but a proper limited run, that way it would be a real collectable, not a collectable for the rich. Fuck paying 20 quid more for a plastic helmet

well it holds 2 normal 360 game boxes inside, so it probly is around headsize, but i doubt u cud wear it lol

Get the legendary edition for a fiver, check my thread on the sales/trades board.

The one and only reason i'm buying this thing is because its the last true Halo game probably. I loved the first, the second was okay, hopefully this one will be as good as the first.

I just wanna own abit of that "history" not to mention, all the remastered cut scenes just got me.

What a scoop.

*ZF starts writing*

... Jordan thinks Halo games are good ...

Loads of people posted on the HotUKDeals forum saying their £5 Legendary Editions got cancelled. Am i the only one that still has one on order???

Sign in to follow this