Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I was just talking to a friend, and she suddenly goes "OMG JOSH. I'M DANCING LIKED A CRAZED FERRET". So, my question is, what song(s) when you hear it makes you WANT TO DANCE LIKE A CRAZED FERRET? You know, those ones that you just have to dance too, even if you wouldn't listen to them on a regular basis.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I was just talking to a friend, and she suddenly goes "OMG JOSH. I'M DANCING LIKED A CRAZED FERRET". So, my question is, what song(s) when you hear it makes you WANT TO DANCE LIKE A CRAZED FERRET? You know, those ones that you just have to dance too, even if you wouldn't listen to them on a regular basis.

Flo Rida's new one.

A few songs do that to me but the one which has a somewhat amusing anecdote is Ben Folds - Zak and Sara. Listened to it in the library once and I had to restrain dancing. I believe I was talking to Mr Dare at the time, he can vouch for it :p

And as far as 'Mother' its okay, just doesn't grab me in the same way. Might be better amongst similiar types of music but following Ben Folds it was a bit odd.

Flo Rida's new one.

Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeees!

--

The one that sprung to mind was this one. HELL YEAH I'M THE MOTHER FUCKING PRINCESS! Etc, :p.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Though, more recently Poker Face does it for me completetly. I hear it, and begin gyrating involuntarily. Ooo, and Fly On The Wall. No idea if they will do in a few months time, but Girlfriend most definitely still does, even after 2 years. (2 years! My god, no idea it had been that long).

Finally got a proper version of Calvin Harris' 'I'm Not Alone'. I've never been a fan but I'm really liking this...

Even though.....it...has...trance...in it...*shudder*

And as far as 'Mother' its okay, just doesn't grab me in the same way. Might be better amongst similiar types of music but following Ben Folds it was a bit odd.

It has to be damn loud and you have to be standing.

Wish I could find more info on who the hell The Rave are...

Finally got a proper version of Calvin Harris' 'I'm Not Alone'. I've never been a fan but I'm really liking this...

Even though.....it...has...trance...in it...*shudder*

It has to be damn loud and you have to be standing.

Wish I could find more info on who the hell The Rave are...

Jodie is ill (and my laptop doesn't really go 'damn loud') and sitting is more what I'm into at the moment.

I think it could certainly be more impactful if I was in the mood to rave rather than doing dissertation work. Maybe tomorrow night as I'm prepping to go out.

It's one of my least favourite songs of hers, because of the chorus. I do love the verses though, they definitely get me moving.

Is the chorus "STARSTRUCK! baby can you blow my heart up?"

I prefer that to the verses.

The Fame is best track though. I just looked at the little mini site you can access with the CD...nothing much on it. Got an atrocious remix of LoveGame. Signed up for something, not sure what. *shrug*

Is the chorus "STARSTRUCK! baby can you blow my heart up?"

I prefer that to the verses.

The Fame is best track though. I just looked at the little mini site you can access with the CD...nothing much on it. Got an atrocious remix of LoveGame. Signed up for something, not sure what. *shrug*

It is indeed.

Nah, I do like The Fame, but not my favourite. Poker Face, and Eh Eh would have to be my favourites. I do love her obsession with saying "Cherry Cherry Boom Boom" though.

Great conditions for a song to grab you then.

Totally :heh:

I gave it a try while I remembered. You know how ephemeral my memory is. I'll try again tomorrow when the mood is more suitable.

(although I do need to get speakers for my laptop some day)

Stay on topic, please.

God you're rude to me.

----

Paj's Pitch Perfect Pop

Here is a brilliant song. The only Snow Patrol song I really like. I think it's cause Martha Wainwright adds so much to it.

My throat goes dry whenever I see Martha Wainwright's face.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!