• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Love me

Hate me

Say what you want about me

But all o' the girl and all o' the boys

are beggin' to If U Seek Amy

One of the choruses of 2008.

Completely agree, it's fantastic. Whoever wrote it, is genius. I pray it's the third single, it would be everywhere. Then again, would the record company release it, or would it be a little to controversial for her? (I'm aware her image is highly sexualised anyway, but I can just see the daily mail printing some headline about the song).

Completely agree, it's fantastic. Whoever wrote it, is genius. I pray it's the third single, it would be everywhere. Then again, would the record company release it, or would it be a little to controversial for her? (I'm aware her image is highly sexualised anyway, but I can just see the daily mail printing some headline about the song).

Considering Katy Perry nearly brought down the establishment (In the US...) with her lesbo anthem, I think this one, about indiscriminate fucking with randoms might cause the world to implode (In the US...).

Talking of sexyness, I was listening to 'Where Life Begins' by Madonna (off her Erotica album) on the way home today, and I realised I'd never listened to the lyrics before.

It's a fucking song about muffdiving.

"Now what could be better than a home cooked meal

How you want to eat it depends on how you feel

You can eat all you want and you don't get fat

Now where else can you go for a meal like that"

These lines make me cringe, yet clap, there're so goodbad;

"Colonel Sanders says it best

"Finger lickin' good"

Let's put what you've learned to the test

Can you make a fire without using wood"

Who gives a fuck though?

Realistically, America should get over itself and then go have a collective wank.

Haha! If only. Like Paj said, it would make people go mental over there. Then again, they don't seem to mind rap music about fucking women and taking drugs. Two women sharing a kiss however (*Imagines the uproar if it had been about two men*)? Shocking. She needs to release it, just to fuck with them. It would be huge, considering how damn catchy it is. I can just imagine them saying something like "My child heard the song and went round her playground shouting "If U Seek Amy"!" or something.

Haha! If only. Like Paj said, it would make people go mental over there. Then again, they don't seem to mind rap music about fucking women and taking drugs. Two women sharing a kiss however (*Imagines the uproar if it had been about two men*)? Shocking. She needs to release it, just to fuck with them. It would be huge, considering how damn catchy it is. I can just imagine them saying something like "My child heard the song and went round her playground shouting "If U Seek Amy"!" or something.

If she really wants to be the next Madonna, at some point she'll have to get down and dirty, and fuck the people with music about fucking.

Still, it won't happen. I'd bet on it.

If she really wants to be the next Madonna, at some point she'll have to get down and dirty, and fuck the people with music about fucking.

Still, it won't happen. I'd bet on it.

She's done the sexual videos (e.g Slave 4 U) but not so much the lyrics. She implies stuff, but until now she's never really spelt it out. The next video (from the screen caps) looks rather sexual too going by the 3 second clip that leaked. ("Circus")

Still, the next Madonna? God I hope not. We only need one Madonna..ever.

Wait...what are you saying? *detects Madonna bashing from a fan of Britney Spears*

Haha, it wasn't intended to mean that (in terms of music). I don't want her too when she's 50, be going on tours wearing clothing meant for someone 20 years younger, or riding a stereo system. I'd rather she bow out gracefully, rather than try to keep her her sexy image until she reaches pention age. Something Madonna is obviously going to attempt.

(Am I the only one who doesn't think "If U Seek Amy" sounds at all like "FUCK ME" or is it just my accent. Because other than the rather pronounced 'I' saying 'CKME' is different to 'Seek Amy'. I know its meant to be a clever play on words but in terms of cleverness I'd put it a few rungs under Vordeman.)

Haha, it wasn't intended to mean that (in terms of music). I don't want her too when she's 50, be going on tours wearing little clothing, or riding a stereo system. I'd rather she bow out gracefully, rather than try to keep her her sexy image until she reachers pention age. Something Madonna is obviously going to attempt.

In her defence, she can pull it off. Britney is just a voice among various computerised sounds, she has no prescence in her own music.

Anyway, I'm bored of britney chat.

----

Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run.

(Am I the only one who doesn't think "If U Seek Amy" sounds at all like "FUCK ME" or is it just my accent. Because other than the rather pronounced 'I' saying 'CKME' is different to 'Seek Amy'. I know its meant to be a clever play on words but in terms of cleverness I'd put it a few rungs under Vordeman.)

It's phonetically almost perfect. I have a "normal" english accent. "Posh" or whatever.

"ih" just needs to be "eh", in "If".