N-Europe

Red Universe

mariosmentor

Guest Stefkov
I ran into Stefkov, Triforce Keeper, Eenuh and Conzer16. Me and Stefkov spoke 1337 to a load of people, then some pedo called Bruno was stalking me and following me around calling me a 'gay circle' and saying nipple massage. I logged off then.

fun times.

Guest Stefkov
I don't have a Home key or PGUP an PGDN on this laptop. Merf.

Are they not on the litle slope going down on the key?

on my laptop they're in blue underneath page up and page down, but i have a function button, if i press that and press page up it does Home instead.

I might go on later and try out these functions.

Are they not on the litle slope going down on the key?

on my laptop they're in blue underneath page up and page down, but i have a function button, if i press that and press page up it does Home instead.

I might go on later and try out these functions.

I have a MacBook though. I don't have any of these keys. =(

Me and Eunuh were just......erm......playing behind a bush......

Eenuh is now my lover <3

Oh yeah baby, you know it.

I've been going on this website every so often for about a week, its strangely enjoyable, but I have no idea why. I tend to try to trick people into pressing alt+f4 (more people fall for it that you'd think) and stalking people.

I'm very easily amused.

Eenuh is insatiable when she gets behind that bush. Poor Harribo will never be the same again. :heh:

That surely was a tragic scene. Paticularaly because eenuh was a man/crow.

If I ever ask for one wish, it will be that I never witness man/crow intercourse again.

Poor Harribo will never be the same again. :heh:

Not necessarily a bad thing although did come as a shock as I was on another site then switched back to find that happening.

I think hide and seek would work quite well in this, the one rule being you must allow a small part of yourself to be seen or it would just be impossible.

Especially as I think I am currently hiding off screen.