NEurope
Dante

Opoona

i loved the winback on n64

the ps2 version was kinda crap

i want a Mystical ninja Goemon game or Hybrid Heaven i loved the RPG style in it and the story

They remade it on the PS2, then released a sequel. I loved the original but never played either of the PS2 versions. I wonder if we'll get a VC release. I started a thread over on retro gaming about this one.

the background graphics look lovely from those shots. I actually prefer this graphical style to like the realistic WWII shooters for instance. Very boring. I want colour

http://www.opoona.com/movie.htm official trailer don't know if it are the same as the ones above as they won't work on my computer.

Cmon people those graphics are honestly drool worthy

Looks fantastic. A cutesy but properly emotional sci-fi RPG? Surprising, and pleasantly so.

The environments and graphics in the trailer remind me of Phanatsy Star Online.

I thought that too, I think the graphics are very colourful, however I prefer that to the muddy colour palettes used in some games.

A kind of kids PSO.

Well this looks rather interesting.Reminds me of PSO aswell.

Add online to this and then a lot of fun hours shall be played :)

looks shite.

Looks like shit, i know for a fact this would never be added to my personal collection.

I agree. The story sounds utterly wank too.

Seriously are ye blind?

Watching the video. Just looks so epic, very likely to find its way into my collection.

Or exactly the same as the ones in the link above!
Indeed, but they were not posted in this thread, just the link. :)

besides they're smaller than the jeuxfrance ones.

Indeed, but they were not posted in this thread, just the link. :)

besides they're smaller than the jeuxfrance ones.

Yeah I know; only joking!

Yeah I know; only joking!
I love images :heh:

This game looks sweet , specially some backgrounds, although some of the textures, specially close-ups and floors are very low-res, almost as if the title started development in another console since they shouldn't have RAM limitations to that extent on Wii.

Seems to be getting better in some images though.

Really interested in this one...there's also this character that resembles Yelumi from Hunter X Hunter quite a bit :smile:

Looks wierd and the characters are not at all memorable.

I'll live without it.

I love the look of this game. but what is with the main character why does he have to look like a blob when there are other characters that are humanoid?! I'll keep my eye out though still, looks like it could be quite an indepth rpg.

I love the look of this game. but what is with the main character why does he have to look like a blob when there are other characters that are humanoid?! I'll keep my eye out though still, looks like it could be quite an indepth rpg.
I think it's because he's a alien in that planet, the humanoid beings (with right colored skin and all) are the real inhabitants of that planet.