NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blumeanie.

love or hate, choose someone.

Love : my mother and my sister and her baby kid, they stopped me from killing myself, well they didnt but i couldnt do it because of them.

Hate: the peopel that think they can hurt people because its fun, bullies, cocky people, peopel who like to look good infront of there mates. aka utter wankers

Hm....plenty of very intelligent coversation here. Except for the Greenday comment, that was bloody low.

I love my family, friends, and some other people.

I hate racists. Period. Especially the ones who end up making racist comments when speaking about immigration, legal or illegal.

im surised no ones called me a racist...or i guess everyone is aware that i am half indian...

yes racists...burn them in hell

im surised no ones called me a racist...or i guess everyone is aware that i am half indian...

yes racists...burn them in hell

Dabooker you racist. Yes burn them all, all the racist burn in hell.

Hm....plenty of very intelligent coversation here. Except for the Greenday comment, that was bloody low.

Not really. Apologies to those who I offended. Greenday just piss me off :P

Not really. Apologies to those who I offended. Greenday just piss me off :P

How could you say that foxy. Greenday are like so good, just amazing musicians. The way they talk about politics is so refined and mature. :hehe:

Hitler had to paint pictures on the streets of Austria to make money. Stalin, or Josef Vissarionovich as he was known in his young days, came from a family of 2 dead siblings, an overworked mother, and a wife beating mishap of a dad. Neither were particularly rich men among poor people.

I think you're taking this for granted here. Bush and Blair have their own secret police to deport Jews, homosexuals, ethnic minorities and disabled people to have them murdered?

Kennedy did not start the war, he merely provided the Southern Vietnamese with aid and troops. The gulf on tonkin incident under the Johnson regime escalated the hostility to war. Sure, he screwed up with the bay of pigs fiasco, but he also stopped an almost inevitible nuclear holocaust.

Just sayin'.

yep, dont forget the "Bay of Pigs". not everyone is perfect. but he was a one of the best. imo.

How could you say that foxy. Greenday are like so good, just amazing musicians. The way they talk about politics is so refined and mature. :hehe:

Oh I couldn't agree more.

yep, dont forget the "Bay of Pigs". not everyone is perfect. but he was a one of the best. imo.

Aye, but remember how close Kennedy came to a nucleur holocaust with the Russians. He sent the ex comm members to go home and say goodbye to their families. He beleived it was going to happen, as did the USSR.

Also Kennedy also screwed up the Cube situation prior to the Bay of Pigs as Castro asked the Americans for a wee loan so he could help stimulate the economy. Kennedy refused thus forcing him to turn to another place with available money. The USSR.

Kennedy then worsend the situation with the bay of pigs attack which persuaded Castro the Americans were trying to kil him (which they were, they even sent exploding cigars!!!!!!! :awesome: ) so Castro asked for Soviet protection.

However the Bay Of the Pigs was one of the things that made Kennedy a better president as after this failure and the whole Paris Summit diasater (when in talks an American U2 plane was brought down in Soviet terrortory, which was most obviously a spying plane and yet Kennedy claimed that they were simply studying the weather nd refused to apologise) :hmm: lead Kruschev to think that Kennedy was weak and a walk over wihch lead to the Russians setting up missiles in Cuba. Kennedy then, humilated publicly by this, took a hard hard line on the Cuban crisis. Which IMO was a tad bit unfair but I think neccesary, as Communism was still a great American fear and if he was humilated again the public would not think him up to the job. Kennedy allready had his doughters as he began President at a very young age.

Anyways Kennedy accused the Soviets of pushing the world to the "abyss of nucleur catasprohe"

This is extremly unfair as US had Jupiter Missiles in Turkey aimed at Russia which was the same distance away from The USSR that the Cuban missiles were from Florida. Kruschev was simply creating a nucleur balance IMO.

Why does it surprise you that nobody has called you racist?

Why does it surprise you that nobody has called you racist?

i will sum this up in a formulatic algebra

i say bloody indian + (person who gets angry/sees the thread)*post you racist = dabooker laughs because he is indian = indian saying bloody indian +- not racist

Sign in to follow this