NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

gameplay.co.uk, would you recommend?

I hate to sound like a n00b, but here it goes...

I'm thinking about ordering some games off gameplay, and I've heard a lot of good things about them. Would anyone here recommend them? Also, what delivery option would be best? I don't mind as long as I get my games on release. Thanks in advance! ^^

I got my Wii from them on the day of release, First Class postage I think.

Okay, thanks for that! ^^ Methinks I'll pre-order now.

EDIT: And I'm guessing the payment doesn't go out till the orders are ready to be dispatched....

I swear by them for online pre orders. Never had an issue.

Plus you often end up recieving the game the day before it comes out. Once, I got mine on the Wednesday when the game came out on the Friday.

Plus you often end up recieving the game the day before it comes out. Once, I got mine on the Wednesday when the game came out on the Friday.

Yea but just not with Sonic :heh:

I've ordered with them in the past before and you usually get the game the day before the game is actually out,fair prices and the postage is good aswell.

I prefer them to Amazon when it comes to games.

Gameplay are awesome; I tend to use Amazon more for some reason, but I've been getting more games from Gameplay lately.

Amazon seem to send things at random times, whereas Gameplay will usually send your games that day if you order before ?3pm?.

1st Class is the best because it's usually no slower than Special Delivery:heh:

I have had 1 problem before I think, but their IM help service is awesome.

Even though, when I bought from them, I chose free delivery the game always turned up a day early. I always wondered, would it turn up 2 days early if you chose 1st class.

Thanks again for the replies folks! ^^

Though do they charge as soon as you make a pre-order? I'm kind of paranoid because I haven't got much cash atm...

Thanks again for the replies folks! ^^

Though do they charge as soon as you make a pre-order? I'm kind of paranoid because I haven't got much cash atm...

No...it's once it's sent of...sometimes a day or to after that even.

No...it's once it's sent of...sometimes a day or to after that even.

Ty for that, though that would be the case, I'm just to paranoid for my own good, lol. Pre-orders here I come! ^^

EDIT: I've ordered two games at the same time, and one is released a week after the other, though it's come up as a multi-item order. I guess that means that they'll come at the same time? Ah well, as long as I get them...

Ty for that, though that would be the case, I'm just to paranoid for my own good, lol. Pre-orders here I come! ^^

EDIT: I've ordered two games at the same time, and one is released a week after the other, though it's come up as a multi-item order. I guess that means that they'll come at the same time? Ah well, as long as I get them...

I think the items come seperately. They won't hold back a copy of the game to pack it in with the other one. I'm pretty certain they don't do that.

Sign in to follow this