NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Who are your favourite actors?...And who do you dislike?

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday fan I think that goves me enough reason to think hes an overratedpiece of shit.

OK...thats actualil kind of a valid reason...althugh "hate" is a strong word! :wink:

actors i hate....

Jennifer Lopez - i wanted to kill myself when i watched wedding planner.

Yea! Good point I will add J-Lo to the hate pile!

OK...thats actualil kind of a valid reason...althugh "hate" is a strong word! :wink:

I say its not strong enough.

Arnie is clearly the King. ;)

I've got respect for Stallone. Watch the first two Rocky films and Rambo: First Blood to see what I mean. Great actor and writer, imo.

I think Brad Pitt is very under-rated, as is Bruce Willis. Check out these two guys in Twelve Monkeys.

Arnie is clearly the King. ;)

I've got respect for Stallone. Watch the first two Rocky films and Rambo: First Blood to see what I mean. Great actor and writer, imo.

I think Brad Pitt is very under-rated, as is Bruce Willis. Check out these two guys in Twelve Monkeys.

Completely agree about stallone. That final scene in First Blood was amazing. Such an underrated actor! he was also pretty good in Lock Up and his performance in Copland put De Niro in his shadow. My hero : peace:

Amazing actors who have been in amazing films:

Slyvester Stallone

Morgan Freeman

Bruce Willis

Alan Rickman

Pierce Brosnan (though not as good as the above i have to say)

Can't think of anyone i really dislike but the black actor in oceans eleven puts on a terrible cockney accent.

I've always had great respect for Christian Bale as an actor, his peformance in The Machinist was very surreal, although I'm still not too sure about him as Batman, (but he still outdid Kilmer and Clooney).

Sir Ian McKellen

Christopher Lee

Tom Hanks

Kiefer Sutherland

Glenn Morshower (Agent Aaron Pierce in 24)

Robin Williams

Sean Astin(brilliant in LOTR)

Tim Allen

Amazing actors who have been in amazing films:

Slyvester Stallone

Morgan Freeman

Bruce Willis

Alan Rickman

Pierce Brosnan (though not as good as the above i have to say)

Can't think of anyone i really dislike but the black actor in oceans eleven puts on a terrible cockney accent.

i have a lot of respect for you for putting Stallone on that list *bows*

I'm surprised you put Brosnan on that list...don't like him much tbh.

Christopher Lee? Thats a goodun :heh:

Good point! Also Gandalf...I mean Sir Ian McKellen! :laughing:

I also want to add Ewan McGregor! Awesome in "A Life Less Ordinary"!

I also want to add Ewan McGregor! Awesome in "A Life Less Ordinary"!

I love that film, and him. Cameron Diaz and Ian Holm are also pretty great in that. :)

I love that film, and him. Cameron Diaz and Ian Holm are also pretty great in that. :)

I know it rocks! I think its really under rated, I love the whole Karaoke bit and the bit in the phone booth. (Cameron Diaz is hysterical!)

I know it rocks! I think its really under rated, I love the whole Karaoke bit and the bit in the phone booth. (Cameron Diaz is hysterical!)

I'd have to put her on the list of other under-rated actors. She was in Being John Malcovich (sp?) and I didn't recognise it was her until somebody else pointed it out. Signs of a great actor if you fool them into thinking they're someone else. She's more than just a pretty face.

want to add Daniel Day Lewis to my list actualy. Very underated always puts in a great performance.

I'd have to put her on the list of other under-rated actors. She was in Being John Malcovich (sp?) and I didn't recognise it was her until somebody else pointed it out. Signs of a great actor if you fool them into thinking they're someone else. She's more than just a pretty face.

Same! When I realised it was her I was almost in shock!:laughing:

Sign in to follow this