NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

What trade in for original Xbox?!

Was thinking of trading in my xbox (boxed with Rainbow Six 3, Halo and Midtown Madness), for a PS2, figure that there are far more games to go back to for the PS2 than the xbox maybe? and I have never owned one lol! does anyone know wot kinda exchange value I'd get for. guess I won't get much for the games, as they have shot down in price since the 360 came out.

£60-90 If that.....Depends on what condition as well...

PS2 wise their are many classics that you can pick up for £1-2 seriously...

Maybe I was over exagerating abit about the £90 but anything over £50 and you got yourself a good sell in my eyes

£90 is about RRP for them these days. Expect about £40 like these guys ahve said.

hhmmmm no way gonna get a PS2 then if I trade in....got 18 games, not gonna get much for them am I, seem as games are so cheap now for xbox, maybe I'll just leave it, keep my xbox and get a PS2 when they get even cheaper after the ps3

£90 is about RRP for them these days. Expect about £40 like these guys ahve said.

If £90 is the RRP, most places are selling them for £50 regardless.

At a guess, £20 for the console (maybe £30 but pre-owned they're £40 anyway) and the games dunno. Can't be bothered to guess. Thats for Game FYI.

If £90 is the RRP, most places are selling them for £50 regardless.

At a guess, £20 for the console (maybe £30 but pre-owned they're £40 anyway) and the games dunno. Can't be bothered to guess. Thats for Game FYI.

right..how much do you sell preowned PS2's for?

right..how much do you sell preowned PS2's for?

Slimlines...um £80? £75? They keep changing.

They're selling slimline PS2's for £95 the last time I checked in GAME/Gamestation.

They're selling slimline PS2's for £95 the last time I checked in GAME/Gamestation.

New. He was asking about pre-owned.

(Insert MSN Peace symbol so I don't seem like a cocky condensending bastard)

hmmm wish I still worked at HMV, don't strictly do game trade in's but they do actually have a method for it, could have skanked them...

Sign in to follow this