N-Europe

A couple of cool Resi 4 videos!

Retro_Link

I love the giant thing that jumps out at him when hes on the jetty and swallows him whole, incredible. This sounds like a game i may have to get. How long is it? there seem to be a hell of a lot of deaths and monsters
It's a must buy!! The game is a really good length aswell!

I'd say on your first playthrough, depending alot on what difficulty level you choose and how conservatively you play (going back to save regularly, creeping around slowly to try and make sure you get the first move in, finding all treasures), the game will last you anywhere between 15-30 hrs.

I love the giant thing that jumps out at him when hes on the jetty and swallows him whole, incredible. This sounds like a game i may have to get. How long is it? there seem to be a hell of a lot of deaths and monsters

longer than the previous one. but i bet it isn't going to be a let down anyways

I have completed it on pro. It's quite hard but not too hard.

EDIT: I found the body bag on my first run. It was pretty nice

Im doing it on pro now, and im stuck on the bit in the castle with loads of monks in a symetrical room, with little squares of water, and snipers from the top! (the one where there is a little room with two yellow switches on and a whole on the roof so enemies can jump down at u!) and it is absolutely impossible! i got past thge first 2 waves, and then used the crank to open up the next bit, and then four grim reapers came at me and threw their blades and killed me! took me 2 hours as well! waiting for monks to come in the little room so i could cap their ass. (some enemies just look at ur shotgun and run away!) AMAZING!

ne tips would be helpful.thanks

• 2 months later...

Nice, but my friend and I noticed that you missed a few...not that I would have had the patience to do this...

You missed two dynamite deaths...The basic one, where they throw it at you, but theres another one. If you let a man wilding lit dynamite get close enough, without throwing it, he'll grab you from behind, and the game tells you to rotate the thumbstick. If you dont, the man simply blows himself and Leon up, leaving nothing left of the two.

Let El Gigante fall on you either on the Two Routes part, or in the Lava Room...also, in the first El Gigante fight, he rolls boulders periodically, so, I assume getting hit with one at low health would, in turn, kill you.

Form three Plagas spit acid at a medium range, which can kill you.

I'm not sure if the cows in the farm can kill you, but I understand they kick you.

Regenerators not only bit you in the neck, but they also hit you to the ground.

I can't back this one, but my friend says if you have low enough health, Del Lago will eat you and the boat when he comes back up and swims at the boat.

JJ not only shoots, but if you get close enough, he rears back and hits you with his gatling gun.

Shield-carrying zealots hit you with their shields if you get too close for a mace attack...same goes the shield-carrying commandos on the island...

Thats it for now...well done...

• 5 months later...

I just finished the game for the first time. Sorry to bump such an old thread but I'd like to say I finally found the bodybag!! :P

When I opened the red chest and saw it I didn't remember what it was, until it started moving. When it started moving I remembered this thread, and so the first thing I did after completing the game was come here and post. :P