NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
HazyUK

Just bought a snes!

I had a few credit notes for Gamestation kicking about so I bought a SNES with Marioworld, Axelay, Pop n Twinbee, Streetfighter 2 Turbo, Ghouls and Ghosts and Super Tennis all for £55.

I want to get a few Shoot em Ups and will be getting Super Aleste soon so can anyone recommend any?

Cheers.

If you don't mind the 6 battery payload the snes scope games aren't too bad. I still have my scope but it just stays at the bottom of the wardrobe.

Super Probotector!!!

I would do but I downloaded it from the VC on the Wii. But that's the type of games I like, I think shoot em ups have aged really well and there's definitely still a market for them.

If you don't mind the 6 battery payload the snes scope games aren't too bad. I still have my scope but it just stays at the bottom of the wardrobe.

I might see how much they are in Gamestation.

Gradius 3 was a good shooter (although it did have a few slowdown problems).

Dont remember if it was an official UK release though, had mine on Jap import.

Desert Strike was ok too.

You got some great games in that deal! Congratulations on getting Pop n Twinbee - its good fun in two player as well. As for what other shooters to get, listen to Zechs and get Cybernator - tis top notch as well.

(I hope your tracking down Starwing, too?)

I had a few credit notes for Gamestation kicking about so I bought a SNES with Marioworld, Axelay, Pop n Twinbee, Streetfighter 2 Turbo, Ghouls and Ghosts and Super Tennis all for £55.

I want to get a few Shoot em Ups and will be getting Super Aleste soon so can anyone recommend any?

Cheers.

well contra is one of the best.....

StarfoxStarfoxvStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfox

Also, Starfox

A Link to the Past

How about a good Zelda game,A Link to the Past

Or perhaps you would like a nice adventure game,A Link to the Past

Maybe a game that last's awhile,A Link to the Past

A good problem solving game? A Link to the Past

A recomendation of mine would probably be A Link to the Past.

Maybe you like a challenging game,A Link to the Past.

Oh there's a good game that you can travel in,what was it called again? Oh yea A Link to the Past.

Also this adventuring game I mentioned has a lot of sidequests,called A Link to the Past.

I hope you know what you have to buy,A Link to the Past.

StarfoxStarfoxvStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfoxStarfox

Also, Starfox

That game should be left in the past.its far too ugly.Good for it's time but late 2d>early 3d

Super Metroid and Super Mario Kart. Awesome games.

Also, Starfox

he said shoot em ups.although metroid is kinda

i dont know i cant stand it.Can barely look at it ha. Each to their own i guess.i respect the game for being the first kind of game it was but god it hasnt aged well

Ill just list a few that i'd recommend, even if they've been mentioned:

Starfox

Super Mario World

Super Mario Allstars

Super Mario Kart (i don't like it too much, but it's popular with others)

Donkey Kong Country

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Mario Paint is fun as long as you get the mouse with it.

Super Metroid

A Link To The Past (Im not too far in, but it is fun)

Secret Of Mana (it's one of the more expensive ones to buy, but i know you have the money)

Sign in to follow this