NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
4q2

Upcoming 360 Games..What are your tips for greatness

I dont read enough of the 360 web, dont really get the time and I admit I am pretty much so underclued about the console I dont know what the considered upcoming 'cream of the crop' are.

The shelves to me seem devoid of anything worth bothering with after my initial purchase of 5 games (Rockstar Table Tennis, Dead Rising, N3, PSU & Viva Pinata)

Just wondered what people here would be recommending for impending gaming greatness or just as a damn good game worth the purchase.

Crackdown is the next biggy.

If you haven't played Kameo, buy that. GRAW is very good and what about Gears of War?

Crackdown looks interesting (just had a quick scan).

Kameo and Ghost Recon I will certainly have a closer look at (probably ask if they could fire me a copy up in the local gamestation)...I have seen some cheap copies of Kameo floating around, so it may make it onto the purchase list.

Gears, I dunno.....I may have been listening to too many other opinions regarding that in terms of length of play time, I say that cos these days it has to be something really special to make me go back once completed. What is its replay value ?

Co-op and finding the tags are the replay in it. And also the increase in difficulty for those achievement points.

For some reason Army of Two looks really good to me...

Don't forget Bioware's Mass Effect, and there's also Bioshock which looks really creepy, and there's also a chance that Banjo Threeie could be good.

Then there's the obvious ones like Resident Evil 5, Halo 3, PGR4, Forsa 2, Fable 2, Halo Wars, Assasin's Creed, and the long overdue Too Human.

Damn, I want a 360.

Call of Duty 3's great online; and I assume decent not.:)

It's one of the 1st games I'm gonna get once I get a 360

For me, only thing thats going to get me playing my 360 after my 4 monthish hiatus is Guitar hero when it's out in April, I cannot wait for it, i'm not too sure what elase is coming out i've not really had a good look, Worms will be worth a Purchase when it's out on the Arcade love Worms but no idea what else =/

I'm looking into getting a 360 and the future titles that I reckon will be great are;

Halo 3, GRAW 2, Banjo Kazooie, Resi 5, Too Human, PGR4, Burnout 5, Turok, BIA: Hell's Highway, Virtua Tennis, Alan Wake, Stranglehold, Assassins Creed, HL2: Orange Box, Star Wars: Next Gen, Mass Effect, and probably more aswell!

Crackdown, Virtua Tennis 3, and NBA Street are the next games I'm getting on 360.

I won't be getting anymore 360 games until after the summer, when Blue Dragon, Halo 3 and Assasin's Creed come out. So far, my favourites are Gears of War, Kameo, and Dead Rising.

Crackdown is my next purchase(my opinion has changed since i played the demo again). I recommend getting a subscription to one of the game rental places, 15-20 a month for all the games you want (2 at a time). It's saved me a ton of money last year and also allowed me to play some really fun games I'd never want to spend 40 quid on due to length of gameplay.

Cheers, and Keep em coming if there are any more....gives me something to read up on in my spare moments.

The rental service idea I may have to look into if I can get it at the right price....Now we are back into the new year I dont know if I could get my vfm from such a service. (back to the grind, grabbing minutes from here and there etc)

Lovefilm.com to 2 games or DVDs at any one time for £15 a month. Im using it at the moment, allowed me to play through the last few GC games i wanted.

Use this code for a 3 month free trial: LFXX98763 (new customers only)

As for 360 games; Argos are doing 2 for £40 on some good games at the moment. Any 2 of:

Viva Pinata

PGR3

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Hitman: Blood Money

Perfect Dark Zero

Kameo

Quake 4

Call of Duty 2

Football Manager 2006

Tomb Raider

Table Tennis

Moto GP

Prey

Far Cry Instincts

Tony Hawk: American Wasteland

Tops Spin 2

Chromehounds

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Im picking up the ones in bold on Thursday along with a 2nd hand copy of Table Tennis (last time i was in Gamestation had loads for £13). Will let you know if they're any good

Tesco have dropped the prices of some of their games too:

Tomb Raider - £17.97

Quake 4 - £17.97

Kameo £17.97

Perfect Dark Zero £17.97

King Kong - £17.97

Final Fantasy XI - £15.97

Dynasty Worriors 5 - £16.97

X-men - £17.97

Gun - £17.97

Lovefilm.com to 2 games or DVDs at any one time for £15 a month. Im using it at the moment, allowed me to play through the last few GC games i wanted.

Quality.....Nice one.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Before you choose this one check Play.com, because I think tgey have it for £17.99 at the moment (free delivery)!

Quality.....Nice one.

Worth pointing out though, i just went to book some 360 games and they only have about 50 titles at the moment. Anyone know what blockbuster's library is like? Any better?

Awesome, just signed up. :)

Sign in to follow this