N-Europe

Favourite Zelda and why.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 2 or 3 people is suddenly 'everyone' is it?

Check back on the 'queer hero' thread for evidence. I find it bizarre that you completely dismiss the idea just because you hate the idea of playing a gay character in games you love. (and have no proof they're not)

"Video characters are not gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm not gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation.

"Video characters are not gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm not gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation.

please stop owning yourself

you can take everything you just said and reverse it to suit my point lest try shall we

Video characters are gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation

Please stop owning myself? Eh?

Glad you've got no real argument.

As I said, unless there's evidence, sexual orientation doesn't factor into a game which means we have no idea if they're straight or gay.

Simple as that really.

please stop owning yourself

you can take everything you just said and reverse it to suit my point lest try shall we

Video characters are gay" = but why???? How do you know? Do you know the characters personally? Have they said "I'm gay"?

"How can they be"? If there's no romance in the story (and sometimes even if there is) how the fuck do you know a characters sexual orientation

This is what he goes on and on about. It's no different to when people say characters in mindless kids TV shows are 'gay', like "hey that Purple TellyTubby is defo gay"... er no, it's a fucking oversized kids toy that rolls around and eats custard.