NEurope
THE ganondorflol

Bowser or Ganon?

Go turn on Super Smash Bros Melee, set them on level 9 preset difficulty with a fair normal stage and set the time for 99 minutes or 99 stock (lives). See who wings. I would put money on Ganondorf, as Bowser seems to have a preset to be slightly inferior to other characters, I don't think its technically possible for Bowser to OUTRIGHT beat certain characters on preset difficulty levels.

That is the stupidest thing i have EVER heard. Level 9's are absolutely terrible anyway. The onlyway Smash would work is if you get to players that had mastered both the characters, and I don't know two people that are that good, but Ganon is better than Bowser on Smash anyway (hence why hes in the high tier whilst ganon is like 22nd or something).

You know guys, I'm trying really hard to kick my perversion habit, but comments like this don't really help.

Bowser would sit on Ganon's face.

Oh, my...

Both are ginger. Go Figure.

Hey. Don't start.

You know guys, I'm trying really hard to kick my perversion habit, but comments like this don't really help.

Oh, my...

Don't kick the habit. It's what makes me love you.

Oh, my...

I don't think I posted that, but I could've been drunk or something. Which would be really worrying, as I am only in my early teens...

Ganon, by far.

He's just a much cooler villain. Bowser could squash Mario in an instant, but he never does. Get your act together, dude.

Well, Ganon never really defeats Link either, but he just seems more cooler. There's always a wow factor at just seeing or hearing about ganon(dorf)

Don't kick the habit. It's what makes me love you.

I don't deserve you :)

Ganon would kick Bowsers arse. I mean at least Ganon tried to take over power and a whole world. Bowser, kidnaps a princess....come on. At least do somethign to her so you look more of a villain. And going after the same princess again and again. He have some sort of fetish for blonde girls in a pink dress.

Ganon though. Awesome.

Ganon would kick Bowsers arse. I mean at least Ganon tried to take over power and a whole world. Bowser, kidnaps a princess....come on. At least do somethign to her so you look more of a villain. And going after the same princess again and again. He have some sort of fetish for blonde girls in a pink dress.

He probably rapes her. She probably enjoys it.

I was thinking of that, didnt want to post it. I mean he must do something while he's waiting for Mario to kill all his goombas, all his koopas etc. THen come to kick his arse. Maybe they just experiment.

Who would win a fight between Bowser or Ganon? A dragon monster who captures a damsel to fight a fat italian plumber, or an evil overlord who casts the land in shadow, kills anyone who gets in his way and fights a strong warrior trained in swordfighting with the triforce of courage.

All Mario has to do to kill Bowser is jump over him.

Enough said.

Ganon though. Awesome.

I was thinking of that, didnt want to post it. I mean he must do something while he's waiting for Mario to kill all his goombas, all his koopas etc. THen come to kick his arse. Maybe they just experiment.

And I thought I was perverted. You two are putting me to shame.

well I think that Ganondorf sits alone somewhere wondering the same thing...

Bowser isnt into such nonsense.. he has a princess to kidnap

well I think that Ganondorf sits alone somewhere wondering the same thing...

linkzeldapreggorz8xr.jpg